I know its all personal preference but I was just wanting to get everyones thoughts on the Wheel options and

Boblymm

First Name
Bob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Merc
Country flag
I know its personal preference but I was just wondering what others have experienced and what if anything you would change on your builds. I have to lock my build down next week and hopefully the new options for the 2021 will be available in the UK before then. I am currently looking at a Carrera White turbo, with the Gloss black Mission E Wheels and Sports design package with the high gloss option, keeping with the Black White theme also going with the Black & Crayon interior. From the ones of you that are actually lucky enough to have your cars already do you have any thoughts on this? I haven't seen the Sports Design front end personally does it stand out, it is a lot of money and just wondering. Also has anyone got any other options for the wheels, I am not a fan of any on the configuration but wondered if any one had changed them after for alternate Porsche wheels, there looks to be a far bigger choice on the Panamera
Sponsored

Scott Allen

First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2006 911 Carrera S Cabriolet, 2017 Range Rover HSE, 1967 Camaro RS/SS 396
Country flag
I have a dolomite siler turbo with Mission E wheels. The wheels are awesome and IMHO are the best look on the car.
I have seen the sport design from t end and don't care for it, but as you say, it's personal preference.
I did get the spot design side skirts.

OP
OP

Boblymm

First Name
Bob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Merc
Country flag
I have a dolomite siler turbo with Mission E wheels. The wheels are awesome and IMHO are the best look on the car.
I have seen the sport design from t end and don't care for it, but as you say, it's personal preference.
I did get the spot design side skirts.
What colour did you have the wheels

Scott Allen

First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2006 911 Carrera S Cabriolet, 2017 Range Rover HSE, 1967 Camaro RS/SS 396
Country flag
My wheels match the body paint with gloss black spokes.

Dogs_Tess_Tickle

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan Turbo (delivered 31/07/2020), 996 911 C4S, Mercedes_E320
Country flag
My Turbo is also in Dolomite Silver, with the Sports Design Pack in High Gloss Black and Mission E wheels that match the body.

I am very happy with her presence and configuration. Initially I chose White, then having changed it on the configurator thought Dolomite Silver was more striking and aggressive looking, but we all see colours differently.

Tyre noise on the Mission E IMPO is pretty much zero and its down to the tarmac put down on the roads

Feel free to take a look here

Good luck with your build and happy shopping, PM me if you have any questions.

Porsche Taycan I know its all personal preference but I was just wanting to get everyones thoughts on the Wheel options and Front Right Low - Copy

jheard

First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Tesla MXP100D. Taycan 4S
Country flag
I know its personal preference but I was just wondering what others have experienced and what if anything you would change on your builds. I have to lock my build down next week and hopefully the new options for the 2021 will be available in the UK before then. I am currently looking at a Carrera White turbo, with the Gloss black Mission E Wheels and Sports design package with the high gloss option, keeping with the Black White theme also going with the Black & Crayon interior. From the ones of you that are actually lucky enough to have your cars already do you have any thoughts on this? I haven't seen the Sports Design front end personally does it stand out, it is a lot of money and just wondering. Also has anyone got any other options for the wheels, I am not a fan of any on the configuration but wondered if any one had changed them after for alternate Porsche wheels, there looks to be a far bigger choice on the Panamera

Sounds stunning, I think the front is personal preference but I have ordered the slide skirts in exterior colour. it was either the mission E or the Taycan exclusive design with wheels painted in Black. Difficult as both look good IMO but went for Mission E in the end

Jaymo

First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2020 Taycan 4S
Country flag
Think the sport design adds a more aggressive look, certainly in the rear. The mission e wheels are a must in my opinion.

jimithing

First Name
Jimmy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2015 Macan Turbo, 2014 Panamera GTS
Country flag
Are your wheel rims painted Dolomite? If they're standard Mission E wheels, how is the match between the standard wheel color and Dolomite? I'm considering a very similar build and worried that having two slightly different silvers will look funky.

Jaymo

First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2020 Taycan 4S
Country flag
Morning.
Yes, painted in Dolomite. Had the same concern and the regular mission e wheels are definitely a different shade of silver ( probably a touch brighter ) so went with painted. In addition, had the model in rear painted in body color as well.

manitou202

First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Porsche Taycan Turbo S, Audi E-tron
Country flag
Mission E wheels for sure. They will look amazing in black or body matched (white).

The chalk interior looks great as well, but I want to bring up one concern if you weren't aware. I've had white interiors before and they take a lot more work to keep clean. Things like blue jeans will rub off dye onto your seats. It will come off but it takes specials cleaners to constantly keep the seats white.

This stuff works extremely well to keep white interiors clean:
Mothers Vinyl/Leather/Rubber Cleaner

Jaymo

First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2020 Taycan 4S
Country flag
Agreed, not easy to keep clean, had a bmw with white interior. Luckily i am a neat freak, and living in fla, rarely wear jeans anymore... Interesting though - if you dry clean jeans they will not leave marks on the seats.
Loving the ride, super cool car.
Sponsored