Beardo

First Name
Richard
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
BluTack 4S CT
Country flag
Am I mad? My lock date is on Monday and these pics I found has tipped me over the edge from Mamba/Carrara to the brave choice of Frozen Blue. I'm assuming though that the "artic blue" they reference in the posts is the same as Frozen Blue?

I'm not totally crazy like this guy and I'm going for the crayon interior instead of the berry/bramble he's picked.

Now to start battle with the delays I guess, delivery is supposed to be end of November.

https://www.instagram.com/taycancrossturismo.arcticblue/
Sponsored

Jsherid!

First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2020 Taycan 4S, 2013 CTS-V Wagon (M6), 928S4
Country flag
I like Frozen Blue a lot, reminds me of Gulf Racing Blue. I'm not sure about the Frozen blue with the Berry interior. I like them independently but together....not so much. Then again I'm more "hip replacement" than "hip" in terms of personal style.

XLR82XS

First Name
LXA
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Taycan | 2021 Cayenne GTS | 2018 991.2 | DMC
Frozen looks great - especially with chalk/crayon interior. Owner in my city has frozen/chalk 4S on mission E wheels and I always enjoy looking at it.

f1eng

First Name
Frank
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan CT4S, Ferrari 355, Merc 500E, Prius PHV
Country flag
I have been wondering about that interior, sold as blackberry here in the UK because I am bored rigid by the ubiquitous black.
Thanks to the photo I see there is almost zero black in there so I am tempted again.
Mind you the green or frozen berry are my exterior choices.

XLR82XS

First Name
LXA
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Taycan | 2021 Cayenne GTS | 2018 991.2 | DMC
I have been wondering about that interior, sold as blackberry here in the UK because I am bored rigid by the ubiquitous black.
Thanks to the photo I see there is almost zero black in there so I am tempted again.
Mind you the green or frozen berry are my exterior choices.
Go with crayon/chalk. These cars look extra special with 2-tone interiors.

f1eng

First Name
Frank
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Country flag
Go with crayon/chalk. These cars look extra special with 2-tone interiors.
I have looked at that but it is almost entirely black, just the 4 seat facings and a little strip on the doors and under the dash is non-black so absolutely no way for me.
Just like the red, which my wife said looked like descending into hell!
The best is the chalk/beige because the back of the front seats is pale making the back seats more airy.
I also like the Blackberry and Truffle but they are both a bit dark and will create a more dingy interior then the chalk beige, but I like them because even the dashboard, carpets and steering wheel are non-black.

terryS

First Name
Terry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan Bentley GTC
Country flag
I like Frozen Blue a lot, reminds me of Gulf Racing Blue. I'm not sure about the Frozen blue with the Berry interior. I like them independently but together....not so much. Then again I'm more "hip replacement" than "hip" in terms of personal style.
Am I mad? My lock date is on Monday and these pics I found has tipped me over the edge from Mamba/Carrara to the brave choice of Frozen Blue. I'm assuming though that the "artic blue" they reference in the posts is the same as Frozen Blue?

I'm not totally crazy like this guy and I'm going for the crayon interior instead of the berry/bramble he's picked.

Now to start battle with the delays I guess, delivery is supposed to be end of November.

I've had Frozen blue for over a year with black and gray race tex interior. Absolutely love it. Can't get over the buzz that that color creates.

W1NGE

First Name
Adrian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
GTS ST, Macan T
Country flag

IMHO I would caution against this colour and if you decide to proceed with it then I would seriously consider changing the choice of interior as I don't think black/crayon is the right combination unless you have seen in the metal.

Black interior with frozen blue would work as would the non leather / vegan blue.

schad

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan 4S, e-tron
Country flag
Unless you guys in the UK get different interior choices than we do here in the colonies, there is no chalk/beige, just black/chalk and black/beige. Per the configurator, the same parts are non-black in either color. (This is not the case with all colors, for some it is e.g. just the seat inserts.)

Mine is beige, but I'll post some pictures from my phone so you can get an idea of what it looks like with a light interior. It's a dark and gloomy day here, but I feel FBM has more depth in these conditions.

schad

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan 4S, e-tron
Country flag
Pics:

Fair bit of black in the front. Of course most of the dash is black cuz it’s screens

Porsche Taycan I think I'm going with Frozen... C6542DC4-D017-44E6-AE2E-145ED3FBD93D

Back seat is lighter with only the carpets really in black.

Porsche Taycan I think I'm going with Frozen... C183D41E-38CB-4481-B971-03041D79E7A1

You can hardly tell at all from the outside. I do think that it’s important to get as many black trim pieces as you can on the outside so the blue isn’t washed out. Surprising benefit to the silly motorized charge port cover!

Porsche Taycan I think I'm going with Frozen... E693A3C2-4175-42BB-9084-D6548BA0F769

f1eng

First Name
Frank
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Country flag
Unless you guys in the UK get different interior choices than we do here in the colonies, there is no chalk/beige, just black/chalk and black/beige. Per the configurator, the same parts are non-black in either color. (This is not the case with all colors, for some it is e.g. just the seat inserts.)

Mine is beige, but I'll post some pictures from my phone so you can get an idea of what it looks like with a light interior. It's a dark and gloomy day here, but I feel FBM has more depth in these conditions.
They definitely are called different names!
There is this (cut and pasted from the UK configurator)
"Two-Tone Partial Leather Interior, Black/Chalk Beige"
which looks like this:
Porsche Taycan I think I'm going with Frozen... beige interior
Porsche Taycan I think I'm going with Frozen... beige interior 2

And, also pasted from the UK configurator:-
Black/Crayon two-tone leather interior with smooth-finish leather

Which looks like this:
Porsche Taycan I think I'm going with Frozen... chalk 2
Porsche Taycan I think I'm going with Frozen... chalk interior

f1eng

First Name
Frank
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Country flag
Pics:

Fair bit of black in the front. Of course most of the dash is black cuz it’s screens

C6542DC4-D017-44E6-AE2E-145ED3FBD93D.jpeg

Back seat is lighter with only the carpets really in black.

C183D41E-38CB-4481-B971-03041D79E7A1.jpeg

You can hardly tell at all from the outside. I do think that it’s important to get as many black trim pieces as you can on the outside so the blue isn’t washed out. Surprising benefit to the silly motorized charge port cover!

E693A3C2-4175-42BB-9084-D6548BA0F769.jpeg
That is the interior called "Black/Chalk Beige two-tone Leather Interior with smooth-finish" on the UK configurator also available as partial leather rather than full. It is my preference because most of it is the colour, whereas the "crayon" and "bordeaux red" are mainly black with coloured seat facings and a small amount of colour on doors and under the dash.

schad

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan 4S, e-tron
Country flag
I wonder what thought process led them to use the name "chalk" to refer to two distinct colors based on target market.

In any event, I'm glad you guys are apparently able to figure out the proper locali(s|z)ation, and hope my information was helpful in some way.

f1eng

First Name
Frank
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Country flag
I wonder what thought process led them to use the name "chalk" to refer to two distinct colors based on target market.

In any event, I'm glad you guys are apparently able to figure out the proper locali(s|z)ation, and hope my information was helpful in some way.
They actually didn't, its worse than that!
What is called "chalk" in the US is "crayon" in the UK.
The UK "chalk beige" is what you have, whatever it is called in the USA!

W1NGE

First Name
Adrian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
GTS ST, Macan T
Country flag

We have black / crayon (I have it in mine) and black / beige.
Sponsored