Ice Grey 4S Ready for Delivery - How to Confirm it has Received Latest Software Update

jkjjpc

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2020 BMW X5 40i, 2020 Tesla Model 3 Performance
Country flag
Car arrived at dealer this morning and they are trying to push it out today for end of month/quarter targets. Salesman says car is updated, but I’m not sure he understands what I am asking. If I go to drive the car today, how can I ensure update has been applied before I take delivery? I’m in no rush, so I can wait a few days if needed.
Sponsored

TAYC4S

First Name
D
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
911C4S; Jag F-TypeR; Taycan4S; Turbo+992 (ordered)
Country flag
Ice Grey was only available from MY21 and most MY21's especially post Oct 2020 should have the latest s/w updates. Mine was delivered in Oct last year and I have neither had any issues nor been invited for any s/w update - which to be honest with I am good with. You should be fine.

ejcintr

First Name
Ed
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
taycan 4s, F150
Country flag
Car arrived at dealer this morning and they are trying to push it out today for end of month/quarter targets. Salesman says car is updated, but I’m not sure he understands what I am asking. If I go to drive the car today, how can I ensure update has been applied before I take delivery? I’m in no rush, so I can wait a few days if needed.
I do not believe they are releasing any MY21's without the update to customers... at least my dealer isn't... I would talk to your dealers service manager if you don't think your salesperson understands your question.

TomC

First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
MY2022 Taycan Turbo S
Country flag
You can check the Version information via PCM.

I believe PCM software information should be 3397 and User interface should include "10.11.2020" near the end.

I received my Taycan only last week, which was a short period of time after they started rolling the update out to existing cars - I had it already on collection.
Sponsored