pEAkfrEAk

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Porsche Taycan 4S [MY2022]
Country flag
First time post. Thought I would share my build. I haven't seen the same interior yet. Here is the code, . Curious on thoughts.
Nice spec ? I would add the door sills in black. It's a 0,00$ option and I would option the rear badge in high gloss black.

Porsche Taycan ICE GREY Taycan Club badge

Porsche Taycan ICE GREY Taycan Club sill

dwaltchack

First Name
Derek
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Ford Raptor, ordered TCT Turbo
Country flag
update with ceramic sealing

2021-01-13 at 08.04.14.jpeg

2021-01-13 at 08.04.14(1).jpeg

2021-01-13 at 08.04.14(2).jpeg

2021-01-12 at 13.45.33.jpeg
2 questions, is the interior atacma? If so, could you snap a pic of it with the door open? I was worried the white/grey/blueish color might not look right with a warmer color like the AB. thanks!

HerrCooles

First Name
Herr
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan 4s ice grey
Country flag
Das war auch unser Anliegen. Aber ja, es passt sehr gut. (Foto folgt)

TayFan

First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Porsche Taycan 4S, Audi A7, Mercedes ML350
Country flag
Not exactly shade but taken at dusk as the light was fading...Hope it helps @HerrCooles

IMG_0979.png

IMG_0981.png
Absolutely gorgeous! Ordered this color sight unseen...a bit nervous, but your pics helped me make the decision. I like the blue hue personally and live in an overcast area. What tint percentage do you have,? it looks perfect!

TayFan

First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Country flag
The beige tinge in crayon is the reason I changed my mind so many times between ice and crayon, although it feels like I’m the only one who notices the beige tones. Anyway, went with crayon in the end as couldnt see ice. Car should be on boat this weekend, so hopefully have soon.
Definitely always notice the beige overtones, personally, so went for Ice Metallic!

TayFan

First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Country flag
So at the last hour - almost literally, my freeze was last week, but the real no change date was today - changed the interior on my Ice Grey Turbo from Red/Black to Chalk/Black with neodyme accents. I kept the carbon fiber trim.

I know red is fairly classic, but I was worried it would get old after a year, and I saw picture of the chalk interior with the neodyme and said “Hmmmm”.

Tell me I did the right thing :) If you have an Ice Grey / Chalk/Black Taycan, I’d love some pictures. Thanks!

Edit: Found this thread: https://www.taycanforum.com/forum/threads/taycan-with-black-chalk-interior-pic-request.655/
Me too! Went ice grey with chalk interior, but was close to the red interior....hope I made the right decision. Did you get yours yet? Love the combo?

TayFan

First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Country flag

TayFan

First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Country flag
This page fills me with soo much joy. I have a 4s arriving in April and was 50/50 on volcano grey and Ice grey. Eventually I felt VG was too similar to an Aston and went for Ice grey with the pano roof and mission E wheels. I'll shoot this group a pic when it arrives. Thank you all for validating that I made the right choice ?
I was set on VG, but switched to Ice grey sight unseen, last minute... a bit nervous! Do you love it? What interior?

TayFan

First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Country flag
The color looks much, much better outdoors than it does indoors. As others have written, the color is like a chameleon. And I know what I'm writing - I also have one in this color.
I ordered this color sight unseen. I live in an overcast area. How do you like the color outside in dimmer light? Bluish tint? Thanks!

OP
OP
TAYC4S

TAYC4S

First Name
D
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
911C4S; Jag F-TypeR; Taycan4S; Turbo+992 (ordered)
Country flag
Absolutely gorgeous! Ordered this color sight unseen...a bit nervous, but your pics helped me make the decision. I like the blue hue personally and live in an overcast area. What tint percentage do you have,? it looks perfect!
The tint is the standard Porsche factory privacy glass tint - not sure on % but maybe someone else knows…