gnop1950

First Name
Gary
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Taycan 4s
Country flag
My Ice Grey Taycan 4S was delivered today about a month later than originally expected so all-in-all not too bad. I'll post some better pics when I have a chance to drive to some more scenic areas. In the first one one of our dogs is deciding if he needs to mark the charging cable ;)

Porsche Taycan ICE GREY Taycan Club 8DA5CD9B-9A62-4B44-AB35-219E57B605CD_1_105_c
Porsche Taycan ICE GREY Taycan Club 302B8D24-34CE-4950-8E23-B4F710F4A961_1_105_c

Throb

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Audi R8 V10, Taycan GTS ST, BMW 330e, MB C-Class
Country flag
On the interior, I've gone for Blackberry as I'm hoping it will contrast nicely with the ice grey exterior. I usually prefer lighter interior colours but I think this will work well (when it eventually arrives)
I've just changed my order from Blackberry and Dolomite Silver, to Blackberry and Ice Grey, so I'm interested in seeing photos of your car. When is it due?

pdavison

First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
RR Velar, Harley Davidson Sportster
Country flag
I’ve been told January but who knows with everything that’s going on at the moment!

Flyphilly

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
14’ Touareg TDI
Country flag
I’ve been told January but who knows with everything that’s going on at the moment!
My ice grey was due to enter production on 5/27, it entered production 5/30 - delivery date hasn’t changed. So if that means anything their outlook is somewhat accurate

gregbrown54

First Name
Greg
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Audi A5, Porsche Taycan RWD on Order
Country flag
Saw this Ice Grey Taycan on display in a UK showroom, looks great with the contrasting black gloss window trim and door handles.

Porsche Taycan ICE GREY Taycan Club IMG_2265

Socks

First Name
Candi
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan4s
Country flag
So, my car in Ice Grey Metallic has just arrived and I know everyone (including myself) were keen to see the colour on an actual car. Bear in mind the car has not been cleaned or had its PDI as yet.

I like it a lot as its not as stark as white but still shows off the lines of the car nicely. It did not come across as particularly "sparkly" but I think that was more a case of where it was parked (under a canopy).

Now its going to get prep'd, PPF'd in time I hope for next week...

Ice Grey Metallic Taycan 1.jpg
Ice Grey Metallic Taycan 3.jpg
Ice Grey Metallic Taycan 2.jpg
Ice Grey Metallic Taycan 5.jpg
Ice Grey Metallic Taycan 4.jpg
Ice Grey Metallic Taycan 6.jpg

@LukeManning - I know your prospective customers will be keen to see it on an actual car so here you go... :)
I know how excited you are. I have the Ice Gray..everyone comments on how beautiful the car is and the color. I love it. Im giving the car to my husband and we ordered me one in chalk with wheels that match..and stitching. These 2 colors were my favorite when ordering my ice gray.
enjoy the car..it puts a smile on my face when I see mine.

Flyphilly

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
14’ Touareg TDI
Country flag
I know how excited you are. I have the Ice Gray..everyone comments on how beautiful the car is and the color. I love it. Im giving the car to my husband and we ordered me one in chalk with wheels that match..and stitching. These 2 colors were my favorite when ordering my ice gray.
enjoy the car..it puts a smile on my face when I see mine.
You and your husband each have a taycan, one in ice grey and one in chalk? That’s wild.

please do post a driveway pic when they are in

thecoloradokid

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
'22 Taycan CT4s + 2023 Rivian R1T
Country flag
I officially joined the club today. Picked my ice grey CT4s at Kansas City Porsche earlier today.

Vehicle is gorgeous. Snapped a quick one, which really does not do it justice.

edit: added a picture of charging in the rain on my drive taking the new rig from Kansas City home to Denver.

Porsche Taycan ICE GREY Taycan Club tempImageOBVbl3

Porsche Taycan ICE GREY Taycan Club image000001

Last edited:

Icey4s

First Name
Sean
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
21 Taycan Turbo S, 21 Audi SQ8, 20 330i, 19 M5 C
Country flag
Just waiting for this ANA5 recall to be figured out so I can take delivery! (out of state purchase).

Porsche Taycan ICE GREY Taycan Club 4s.PNG

Porsche Taycan ICE GREY Taycan Club 4s_1.PNG

octopuscrime

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan GTS
Country flag
First post here. I was a bit lucky and by accident found a GTS out-of-state with similar specs to one I had configured. I was going with chalk and default red brakes and this one was ice grey with black PSCB brakes. I really wanted some color in the brakes but felt bad about losing the custom color upgrade since I'm paying for it, so the dealership allowed me to match the GTS red interior and painted them carmine. They came out a bit darker than I had hoped but I'm also a bit excited that they have a custom color that matches the interior. I think the default red they use for brakes is 'guards red' which is much brighter and warmer. I still haven't seen it in person (should arrive later this week) but will decide then if I'll have them re-painted.

Porsche Taycan ICE GREY Taycan Club IMG_3803.JPEG

Porsche Taycan ICE GREY Taycan Club IMG_3804.JPEG

Porsche Taycan ICE GREY Taycan Club IMG_4076

Porsche Taycan ICE GREY Taycan Club IMG_4079

Porsche Taycan ICE GREY Taycan Club IMG_4121WB