jkjjpc

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2020 BMW X5 40i, 2020 Tesla Model 3 Performance
Country flag
I don’t think you will regret the choice. It is unusual for a Porsche given its unique to the Taycan but every time I go and see it I feel it was the right choice...
We went with Ice Grey, having the two cars side by side really helped with the choice. Chalk is very nice, but I preferred Ice Grey. Our son preferred Chalk, but he isn’t writing the check?. We chose the black and chalk interior, should look great together.
Sponsored

jkjjpc

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2020 BMW X5 40i, 2020 Tesla Model 3 Performance
Country flag
A couple of videos of ice grey on YouTube now, ive ordered this colour but was having doubts until I saw the videos.

The videos of the Ice Grey driving in snow provide the best representation of the Ice Grey in natural lighting. I saw Taycans in Ice Grey and Chalk yesterday at the dealer (Tysons Corner in VA) in bright sunlight. In that lighting, the Ice Grey looked more “white” and the chalk looked more ”creamy” with a beige tint. I went back today and the two cars were no longer parked beside one another, and the sky was overcast. In this lighting, the Ice Grey looked light grey, similar to what is seen in the video in the snow (there’s was a white Macan parked behind the Ice Grey Taycan, and that really helped to emphasize the light grey tones of Ice Grey over white) and the chalk looked less creamy and more grey, but darker. I don’t mean to be pejorative, since I like chalk a lot, but it reminds me a bit of a light “battleship grey” or ”cement”. I think both look very nice, and in my view are the most interesting of the colors currently available. I‘m staying with Ice Grey/Black and Chalk for my 4S order.

Spence

First Name
Spencer
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
X3M
Country flag
Anyone got pics of a 4s in ice grey with the 20” turbo aero wheels??

It’s a gorgeous colour and I’m on the verge of choosing it

Spence

First Name
Spencer
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
X3M
Country flag
Anyone got pics of a 4s in ice grey with the 20” turbo aero wheels??

It’s a gorgeous colour and I’m on the verge of choosing it
Stupid question by me there, there’s a few on this thread. Can’t find a pic of the paint in the sunlight though

Ajes

First Name
Ajay
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Model 3, Highl. Hybrid, Civic HB, Taycan 4s order
Country flag
Stupid question by me there, there’s a few on this thread. Can’t find a pic of the paint in the sunlight though
Here is one has the grey/blackberry interior which kind of works but is definitely interesting

Ice grey

HerrCooles

First Name
Herr
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan 4s ice grey
Country flag
The color is amazing. It is also light gray in sunlight. You will never see it as white. It only looks white indoors under artificial light. I am so happy with it.

meejo

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mercedes E220 Coupe, Taycan 4S
Country flag
Another video, this one shows the leather option I’ve ordered too, cannot wait!

andrewket

First Name
Andrew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
21 Taycan Turbo, Tesla Y*2; Prev S,X,3,996TT
Country flag
So at the last hour - almost literally, my freeze was last week, but the real no change date was today - changed the interior on my Ice Grey Turbo from Red/Black to Chalk/Black with neodyme accents. I kept the carbon fiber trim.

I know red is fairly classic, but I was worried it would get old after a year, and I saw picture of the chalk interior with the neodyme and said “Hmmmm”.

Tell me I did the right thing :) If you have an Ice Grey / Chalk/Black Taycan, I’d love some pictures. Thanks!

Edit: Found this thread: https://www.taycanforum.com/forum/threads/taycan-with-black-chalk-interior-pic-request.655/

Last edited: