Mathys

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 X3 30e
Country flag
Beautiful, I really dig the black door handles on Ice Grey.

Throb

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Audi R8 V10, Taycan GTS ST, BMW 330e, MB C-Class
Country flag
Looks great. Enjoy this time getting to know it.

Harbor_Dawg

First Name
Nate
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2017 Tesla Model S 90D; 2020 Porsche GT4; Ram 1500
Country flag
Posting a couple of pre-delivery pics that really highlight the difficulty with photographing this color. Don’t mind the ride height; the car still has delivery blocks in the suspension. Will be bringing her home after PDI, tint, clear marker install, and PPF - hopefully next week.
Porsche Taycan ICE GREY Taycan Club 956D9E90-82E0-4639-AB63-D426A280FD3C

Porsche Taycan ICE GREY Taycan Club 7A9F2D43-E26F-4CB3-B35F-CCF313EC89B9

Porsche Taycan ICE GREY Taycan Club 409B2D71-C106-4092-B633-E7BA0838E448

Fish Fingers

First Name
Ian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan RWD
Country flag
Posting a couple of pre-delivery pics that really highlight the difficulty with photographing this color. Don’t mind the ride height; the car still has delivery blocks in the suspension. Will be bringing her home after PDI, tint, clear marker install, and PPF - hopefully next week.
956D9E90-82E0-4639-AB63-D426A280FD3C.jpeg

7A9F2D43-E26F-4CB3-B35F-CCF313EC89B9.jpeg

409B2D71-C106-4092-B633-E7BA0838E448.jpeg
I find it's best when photographed next to white cars.

On pic 2 it looks white'ish at first. But once you look at the white car in the background, you can see the Ice Grey.

Harbor_Dawg

First Name
Nate
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Country flag

On pic 2 it looks white'ish at first. But once you look at the white car in the background, you can see the Ice Grey.
It’s crazy how it looks white in so many photographs, but not in the flesh. The first two pics are great because the car still has the white protective film in places to provide contrast.

Throb

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Country flag
Hey, @octopuscrime

Any chance you could post some more photos of your Ice Grey GTS, particularly with the interior in shot too? I'm trying to decide between Mamba Green and Ice Grey for my GTS ST due next year. I definitely want the Carmine Red interior package, so I'm trying to decide whether there would be too much red with Mamba, and if so, I'll go with Ice Grey instead.

Jasper4S

First Name
Jasper
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan 4s ST
Country flag
Hey, @octopuscrime

Any chance you could post some more photos of your Ice Grey GTS, particularly with the interior in shot too? I'm trying to decide between Mamba Green and Ice Grey for my GTS ST due next year. I definitely want the Carmine Red interior package, so I'm trying to decide whether there would be too much red with Mamba, and if so, I'll go with Ice Grey instead.
With the red interior package you should go for grey!

Throb

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Country flag
With the red interior package you should go for grey!
I hear you. The thing is, I'm certain the Carmine Red GTS interior package would go with Mamba Green. I'm absolutely certain. But I think the Ice Grey and Carmine interior is such a perfect combination. I don't have to decide until March next year, though.

What complicates things is that *if* I went with Ice Grey, I would definitely go for the carbon mirrors (I think it needs the carbon mirrors to contrast with the Ice Grey), and maybe even the panoramic roof. The exta cost of Ice Grey over the Mamba, combined with the other options, means it's an extra €5,000 or so. I know it's a fraction of the overall cost, but it has to stop somewhere.

I also own an R8 V10 in Suzuka Grey (virtually the same as Ice Grey, expect it's slightly less greyish) with carbon mirrors and side blades...so that is either a good thing (they would match each other), or a bad thing (two cars of a similar colour, although it's quite nice having an old school ICE sports car, with a manual gearbox, combined with a modern BEV sports car).

P0R5HE_UK

First Name
Jon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Turbo - Genti Blue (Sold), GTS - Ice Grey (Q1 23)
Country flag

Thanks Fish Fingers. This post is very helpful in giving confidence to me. Since, I've just locked down my GTS spec: Ice Grey, Black Mission Es and black calipers. I had Gentian Blue before and was very tempted to go with a bold colour again but ... Ice Grey I think it is. Hope you're getting on well with it!

Harbor_Dawg

First Name
Nate
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Country flag
Porsche Taycan ICE GREY Taycan Club unnamed
Porsche Taycan ICE GREY Taycan Club 2
Porsche Taycan ICE GREY Taycan Club 3

Here she is with window tint and PPF installed. This is the "normal" suspensions setting - not as low as in sport plus. The color is amazing, and I am very happy with the choice. As others have noted, this is a dynamic color that varies depending on the amount of ambient light. Pictures don't do it justice. These photos were taken on a light overcast day, and they are unedited. With the holiday coming up, I wanted to say "thank you" to all those who posted pictures of their gorgeous Ice Grey whips (and to the one forum user who met me for coffee so I could see his in person). For those hesitating or on the fence, I say "go for it!"

Porsche Taycan ICE GREY Taycan Club unnamed