DennisVR

First Name
Dennis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan 4S, 997s
Country flag
Every color Taycan is better without the pano roof. It kills the lines of the car. Looks much sportier without it.
My thoughts exactly. Metal roof looks sportier, pano roof looks more luxurious, so i went for the metal roof :) Also saves 25kg in weight. Usually a lighter roof is an expensive option ;)

MrBeanPT

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan 4S Cross Turismo
Country flag
Very nice, chenner. Unlike other wheels, your front ones are quite concave. Do you know the specific model and ET of those front wheels?

chenner

First Name
B.
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan 4S
Country flag
Absolutely stunning! Please post pics in different lighting conditions, I'm considering this for my future Taycan.
Pictures don't capture it but the car looks best when it's overcast. When it's bright and sunny it takes on almost a "flat white" hue that I don't love.

Porsche Taycan ICE GREY Taycan Club IMG_0935

mystermykee

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
22 IGM
Country flag
Pictures don't capture it but the car looks best when it's overcast. When it's bright and sunny it takes on almost a "flat white" hue that I don't love.
I completely agree. I almost seem to get more looks when it's not bright out--it's almost like a cloud on four wheels.

Dabz

First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
4S PB+
Country flag
Picking up on a theme of this thread, in pictures Ice Grey just looks white, but I arrived at the dealer today to see one parked outside and my wife and I both said “wow didn’t know they did a grey like that”. Promptly changed my order from Carmine to Ice Grey despite the fact I said from the outset I’d had enough white cars in the past so want something bolder. It’s stunning in person.

came back, read through this thread and none of the pics do the colour justice…definitely a colour that needs to be seen to be appreciated

TheSauce

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Macan S
Country flag
Picking up on a theme of this thread, in pictures Ice Grey just looks white, but I arrived at the dealer today to see one parked outside and my wife and I both said “wow didn’t know they did a grey like that”. Promptly changed my order from Carmine to Ice Grey despite the fact I said from the outset I’d had enough white cars in the past so want something bolder. It’s stunning in person.

came back, read through this thread and none of the pics do the colour justice…definitely a colour that needs to be seen to be appreciated
Yup. Very nice of one of the posters here to agree to meet me in person so I could see it since no dealers in town had any

Dabz

First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
4S PB+
Country flag
My dealer said they considered it a “nothing” colour until they ordered one as a demonstrator and suddenly realised how nice it is

SergeyIndy

First Name
Sergey
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
24 Macan GTS, 23 Taycan Turbo, 20 Cayenne Turbo,
Country flag

IMG_0935.jpg
I have Ice Grey on order after seen and driven one in person. Yours looks stunning with solid roof and black wheels. I love your tint, may I ask you what type of film, and % you have, and did you tint the windshield, and if so, what is the film and %.

Fish Fingers

First Name
Ian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan RWD
Country flag

The only way to get an idea on photos, is to have an Ice Grey next to white cars.

Then you can see the difference, that you see in real life.