HerrCooles

First Name
Herr
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan 4s ice grey
Country flag
The color is extremely beautiful. I also ordered mine in ice gray. Fortunately, this option was offered shortly before my fixation. Unfortunately I won't get it befor 2 months. Congratulations for your taste. :like:

OP
OP
TAYC4S

TAYC4S

First Name
D
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
911C4S; Jag F-TypeR; Taycan4S; Turbo+992 (ordered)
Country flag
The color is extremely beautiful. I also ordered mine in ice gray. Fortunately, this option was offered shortly before my fixation. Unfortunately I won't get it befor 2 months. Congratulations for your taste. :like:
Will be worth the wait!

OP
OP
TAYC4S

TAYC4S

First Name
D
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Country flag
First Ionity charge...success and fast even if only at just over 150kw rate...No issues encountered except when finishing - could not remove the charging cable.. one quick call to the helpline and within seconds I was free!

Porsche Taycan ICE GREY Taycan Club 6E11095F-0A76-42E1-B48A-BA35ABD5F8CC

Nickj

First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Crayon 4s
Country flag
First Ionity charge...success and fast even if only at just over 150kw rate...No issues encountered except when finishing - could not remove the charging cable.. one quick call to the helpline and within seconds I was free!

6E11095F-0A76-42E1-B48A-BA35ABD5F8CC.jpeg
Car looks great. Really short spaces or really long car ? ;)

HerrCooles

First Name
Herr
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan 4s ice grey
Country flag
The color looks rather bluish in the photos. But I think it looks rather gray under daylight. Unfortunately, I only saw a small sample board of the color and got the impression that the color can also appear quite dark in the shade. Is that so?

Ajes

First Name
Ajay
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Model 3, Highl. Hybrid, Civic HB, Taycan 4s order
Country flag
I have been raiding the Porsche classifieds again.
Screenshot 2020-11-02 at 21.00.19.png

Screenshot 2020-11-02 at 21.00.27.png
Screenshot 2020-11-02 at 21.00.33.png
Screenshot 2020-11-02 at 21.01.11.png
Screenshot 2020-11-02 at 21.01.21.png
On the last 2 pictures with the mission e wheels it looks like the ice grey and polished steel wheels match color pretty closely. It looks good wish I could see in real life!

OP
OP
TAYC4S

TAYC4S

First Name
D
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Country flag
The color looks rather bluish in the photos. But I think it looks rather gray under daylight. Unfortunately, I only saw a small sample board of the color and got the impression that the color can also appear quite dark in the shade. Is that so?
It’s funny, that’s the reason I did not like the Dolomite. I also thought it looked like it had a blue hue in certain light but it’s actually a very light grey.

In the shade I am not sure. I think like any colour it will be darker but not sure what this will look like. I will see if I can take some pictures in the shade for you.

OP
OP
TAYC4S

TAYC4S

First Name
D
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Country flag
It’s funny, that’s the reason I did not like the Dolomite. I also thought it looked like it had a blue hue in certain light but it’s actually a very light grey.

In the shade I am not sure. I think like any colour it will be darker but not sure what this will look like. I will see if I can take some pictures in the shade for you.
Not exactly shade but taken at dusk as the light was fading...Hope it helps @HerrCooles

Porsche Taycan ICE GREY Taycan Club IMG_0979

Porsche Taycan ICE GREY Taycan Club IMG_0981

HerrCooles

First Name
Herr
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan 4s ice grey
Country flag
Thank you very much for your efforts. I used to have a lot to do with photography. That's why I know the differences between photos and personal perception. As you can see, the color always looks bluish in photos. On the 2nd photo you can see from the driver's door and in front of it that it is gray and not blue. Definitely a very exciting color. I'm already looking forward to it. Thanks again to @TAYC4S ?
Sponsored

Last edited: