Ferdinand

First Name
Dale
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan 4S as of Feb 2021; before, BMW i3
Country flag
this looks awesome , and making me question my current choice of going with the other style of 20” wheels.
Any more pics you can share?
Eisgrau, Ice Grey, 4S with a background of ice floes on the Missouri River in Hermann MO
Porsche Taycan ICE GREY Taycan Club F7A8C63E-1F3F-4E0D-AC54-5B7DFC33BED5
Sponsored

Sunny7

First Name
Sunny
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Porsche Taycan 4s
Country flag
This page fills me with soo much joy. I have a 4s arriving in April and was 50/50 on volcano grey and Ice grey. Eventually I felt VG was too similar to an Aston and went for Ice grey with the pano roof and mission E wheels. I'll shoot this group a pic when it arrives. Thank you all for validating that I made the right choice ?

andrewket

First Name
Andrew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
21 Taycan Turbo, Tesla Y*2; Prev S,X,3,996TT
Country flag
Day before the lock and gone ice grey from carrera white.

Based on pictures and comments.

Hoping right call!
:like:

An entire day? I changed my interior from red to chalk with 4-5 hours left ?. It’s been sitting with me much better so I think I made the right choice. What’s your gut to tell you? I sure hope Ice Grey doesn’t become super popular :)

Last edited:

Ajes

First Name
Ajay
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Model 3, Highl. Hybrid, Civic HB, Taycan 4s order
Country flag

An entire day? I changed it with 4-5 hours left, and the interior from red to chalk. It’s been sitting with me much better so I think I made the right choice. What’s your gut to tell you? I sure hope Ice Grey doesn’t become super popular :)
I changed from chalk to red at the last minute! I’m sure both are nice.:)

Fuzzy80

First Name
Stephen
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
SQ5
Country flag

An entire day? I changed it with 4-5 hours left, and the interior from red to chalk. It’s been sitting with me much better so I think I made the right choice. What’s your gut to tell you? I sure hope Ice Grey doesn’t become super popular :)
It’s telling me my wife will say there was not a huge difference from white, but I am very much a details guy.

I originally wanted white and only recently have I started thinking too stark, too white.

My gut thinks I’ll love it, looking white in some lights but light grey in others and if I end up parking next to a white car, feeling happy I made the right choice.

andrewket

First Name
Andrew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
21 Taycan Turbo, Tesla Y*2; Prev S,X,3,996TT
Country flag
I was able to see Ice Grey next to Carrera white and crayon at my dealer and it made the decision much easer for me. Ice Grey has chameleon properties.
The res interior with it looks great. My wife wasn’t a huge fan and I was worried I would grow tired of it in a year. I’m a bit worried about the glare with the chalk interior, though. That was something that didn’t come up until after my order was locked. I have a white interior on my S and it hasn’t been a problem, but the main screen is angled towards the driver end up a bit. The PCM screen is angled straight.

drjay71

First Name
Jay
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Tesla Model Y
Country flag
Had a hard time between Chalk and Ice Grey. Finalized Ice Grey today with Mission E wheels. I chose not to paint match the wheels but I think it won't be noticeable.

jimithing

First Name
Jimmy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2015 Macan Turbo, 2014 Panamera GTS
Country flag
It’s telling me my wife will say there was not a huge difference from white, but I am very much a details guy.

I originally wanted white and only recently have I started thinking too stark, too white.

My gut thinks I’ll love it, looking white in some lights but light grey in others and if I end up parking next to a white car, feeling happy I made the right choice.
I was at the dealer today and they had an Ice Grey Turbo S on the floor. Here's a few pics.
Porsche Taycan ICE GREY Taycan Club 7D55F88F-EFA0-400C-84CA-82FD3B416B2D
Porsche Taycan ICE GREY Taycan Club 3D705045-07A8-418C-826D-012F2AAED05A

Ajes

First Name
Ajay
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Model 3, Highl. Hybrid, Civic HB, Taycan 4s order
Country flag
Does anyone know if the wheels here are painted to match the Ice Grey?
no they aren’t. Can go to Porsche Annapolis website and get vin number then go to vinanalytics website and it lists the options and don’t see that option

drjay71

First Name
Jay
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Tesla Model Y
Country flag
no they aren’t. Can go to Porsche Annapolis website and get vin number then go to vinanalytics website and it lists the options and don’t see that option
Thanks! That car is almost exactly how I specd my car. Very helpful
Sponsored