Reaction score
Vehicles
Porsche Taycan 4S [MY2022]
Country flag

ThumbsUp

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
‘21 Taycan Turbo S; ‘20 Taycan Turbo (gone)
Country flag
A charging stop in Columbus after taking delivery of the car in Cleveland. Love the car!! I loved the Turbo I traded, but love this Turbo S so much more.

Porsche Taycan ICE GREY Taycan Club 78D1F93F-889D-4CF8-A202-FCF216280728

andrewket

First Name
Andrew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
21 Taycan Turbo, Tesla Y*2; Prev S,X,3,996TT
Country flag
A charging stop in Columbus after taking delivery of the car in Cleveland. Love the car!! I loved the Turbo I traded, but love this Turbo S so much more.

78D1F93F-889D-4CF8-A202-FCF216280728.jpeg
I’m curious - what makes you love it more? The color? Features you didn’t have before?

ThumbsUp

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
‘21 Taycan Turbo S; ‘20 Taycan Turbo (gone)
Country flag
I’m curious - what makes you love it more? The color? Features you didn’t have before?
Yes, to both. The Ice Grey with Red/Black interior really pops. My previous colors (Volcano/Black Olea) were conservatively nice, but lacked the flare that I enjoy with this one. Also the added power, ceramic composite brakes, HUD, carbon fiber external and interior bits, puddle lights, Mission wheels, wireless CarPlay, and overall ride and feel makes this Turbo S much more special to me than the Turbo I traded.

andrewket

First Name
Andrew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Country flag
Yes, to both. The Ice Grey with Red/Black interior really pops. My previous colors (Volcano/Black Olea) were conservatively nice, but lacked the flare that I enjoy with this one. Also the added power, ceramic composite brakes, HUD, carbon fiber external and interior bits, puddle lights, Mission wheels, wireless CarPlay, and overall ride and feel makes this Turbo S much more special to me than the Turbo I traded.
Sounds nice. I had spec’d Ice Grey with Red/Black but changed it at the last minute to Ice Grey with Chalk/Black. I liked the red, but was worried it would be tiring after a year and my wife wasn’t a big fan. I hope I don’t regret that decision!

congrats on the upgrade.

Fuzzy80

First Name
Stephen
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
SQ5
Country flag
Just been down to the showroom and saw this one today.

Ordered without seeing it other then pics and then started regretting not going Crayon.

On reflection seeing it, it is not white with a hint of grey but a lighter shade of grey.

Photo’s do look slightly different, but then I expert the car looks different depending on lighting.

I really liked it and felt I made the right choice, although I don’t think there is a wrong choice between them 2.

oalsaker

First Name
Øystein
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Crayon Taycan 4s
Country flag
I think the question should be how grey you want your car to be. If the answer is "less" then go for Ice Grey but if the answer is "more" then you go for Crayon.

andrewket

First Name
Andrew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Country flag
I think the question should be how grey you want your car to be. If the answer is "less" then go for Ice Grey but if the answer is "more" then you go for Crayon.
Except Crayon has beige in it under certain light. It really didn’t look flattering to me.

SeattleYates

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
'22 Taycan 4S, PanameraTurbo,993cab,i8/M5/M3/914
Country flag
I haven't seen Ice Grey in person yet, but I remember seeing cars years ago (Audi if I remember correctly) that were in a sort of "pearlescent" (my word) color, i.e., a near-white, more radiant pearl-like finish. It was distinctive as being something different (and nicer looking) than plain white.

Would any of you who've seen (or bought) Ice Grey Taycans, does any of the above describe your perception of the color?

Fuzzy80

First Name
Stephen
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
SQ5
Country flag
I haven't seen Ice Grey in person yet, but I remember seeing cars years ago (Audi if I remember correctly) that were in a sort of "pearlescent" (my word) color, i.e., a near-white, more radiant pearl-like finish. It was distinctive as being something different (and nicer looking) than plain white.

Would any of you who've seen (or bought) Ice Grey Taycans, does any of the above describe your perception of the color?
No, I wouldn’t class it like that myself.

It is a grey all be it fairly light.

I think between camera phones and showroom lights the white has been over stated on photos.

I am actually found it different to the majority of pictures. However owners of it describe the colour as taking on it’s surroundings, which I saw as they had one inside and outside.

Saw it today and loved it, but it’s not a special white.

BB_680

First Name
Bodo
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Icegrey Turbo
Country flag
Hi all, my first posting here. Just made an account to show you the pictures I took.
For everyone jumping between Chalk and Ice Grey like I did, please find some pictures below

Chalk/Crayon on the left, Ice Grey on the right. Chalk looks quite flat to me, the metallic of the icegrey makes it look much more "deep" if that is the right word... Sorry, I'm German ?

The great thing about IceGrey is that it changes color based on the light. In the showroom it looked almost silverish from far away. Getting closer it looks almost like pearl white. I have 2 vids showing it in the sun as well as cloudy, but the file size is too big to be uploaded here.
If anyone knows how to upload videos let me know.
Porsche Taycan ICE GREY Taycan Club IMG_2968
Porsche Taycan ICE GREY Taycan Club IMG_2969
Porsche Taycan ICE GREY Taycan Club IMG_2974

Hope this helps. I've changed my order from crayon to chalk with gloss black wheels.

Last edited:

DLP

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Ice Grey Turbo
Country flag
Hi all, my first posting here. Just made an account to show you the pictures I took.
For everyone jumping between Chalk and Ice Grey like I did, please find some pictures below

Chalk/Crayon on the left, Ice Grey on the right. Chalk looks quite flat to me, the metallic of the icegrey makes it look much more "deep" if that is the right word... Sorry, I'm German ?

The great thing about IceGrey is that it changes color based on the light. In the showroom it looked almost silverish from far away. Getting closer it looks almost like pearl white. I have 2 vids showing it in the sun as well as cloudy, but the file size is too big to be uploaded here.
If anyone knows how to upload videos let me know.
IMG_2968.jpeg
IMG_2969.jpeg
IMG_2974.jpeg

Hope this helps. I've changed my order from crayon to chalk with gloss black wheels.
From Chalk/Crayon to Ice Grey? I debated between the two colour's for a Turbo, and decided on Ice Grey with Black Mission E Rims and Calipers.. arriving June i think