If you buy a Taycan, be prepared for a lot of this...

Chris8536

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan 4S (Sold) X7 M50i (sold) cayenne GTS coupe
Country flag
Where I live no one gives a Porsche even a first look let alone a second or a point. There are 10+ on street alone.

Raphie

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Porsche Taycan 4s (21)
Country flag
I get this jaw drop all the time. It’s one of the Taycan perks.

kempez

First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan Turbo ST, Volvo XC90 T8
Country flag
I get a lot of gawps when I’m around town in mine. Had a lad cycle into a telegraph pole yesterday as he looked behind him at my car. Luckily, he just about managed to stay on the bike 😂

ciaranob

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
CT4S 2022 Mini Cooper S 2024 Electric in 2025/6
Country flag
Let’s be honest - the kid was super excited as she just thought she saw Kermit out and about in his new lean mean green machine :) 🐸

…… just joking :)

CarbonTax

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Taycan RWD
Country flag
Sigh, perhaps I'll experience this again someday when the heater module debacle is resolved and I'm no longer driving a dealership loaner Macan.
You should learn to live with heated seats and steering only, c'mon Virginia ✌

OP
OP
Hirschaj

Hirschaj

First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Taycan CT4 - Mamba Green, 2022 Challenger
Country flag
Let’s be honest - the kid was super excited as she just thought she saw Kermit out and about in his new lean mean green machine :) 🐸

…… just joking :)
Here’s a selfie. I don’t think I look anything like Kermit. 🤷‍♂️

Porsche Taycan If you buy a Taycan, be prepared for a lot of this... 5E3B3EE8-689A-4ED8-B632-2AA2324D6E5D

Taycanfamily

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2 Porsches
Country flag
Sigh, perhaps I'll experience this again someday when the heater module debacle is resolved and I'm no longer driving a dealership loaner Macan.
Porsche finally fixed our heater. Took 3 weeks to get the part. The bad news is the heater module is the old part that keeps failing. I'm just happy to have heat. If it fails again, and I'm sure it will, I'm hoping the new redesigned part will be in stock.

jkoya

First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
22 Taycan CT4, 23 Mini Cooper SE on order
Country flag
Where I live no one gives a Porsche even a first look let alone a second or a point. There are 10+ on street alone.
Yup - no one pays attention to my Mamba Green CT either. I think the last crowd I saw around a car in the neighborhood was a very nice 1963 split window C2 Corvette parked next to a Series 1 E-Type convertible.

Sarah's dog chariot

First Name
Sarah
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
mamba 4S sport T super yay!
Country flag
I haven’t noticed anybody looking at mine when driving, too busy trying not to scrape the kerbing of our narrow roads but had comments on how great the colour is when parked.
I love reading things like this. The minute I saw mamba it was love at first sight. I loved the amount of metallic 'flake' in it... the curves and lines of the car just look so stunning in it. I went through a lot of self doubt, especially when one of the SA told me it 'wasn't popular...' Now, despite not having mine YET, I am so happy I listened to the heart and went for it! Thats said..... I don't think theres even one colour that doesn't look good in it. Ive only seen two 'in the wild' flash past... each time they've made me jump in my seat and go 'its a green one aaaah look!!' so that must be a good sign ! Glad that you are finally getting to enjoy yours !! :like:
Sponsored