Norfolkporsche

First Name
Philip
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Turbo S
Country flag
I have a 2020 4S. The buttons on the right hand of the instrument binnacle do not illuminate in blue when I press them.

For example, I have allocated the bottom right hand button to switch the sports sound on and off, but if I press it, shouldn’t it illuminate blue to show it’s on? The same applies to the other buttons.

I cannot find anything in the manual about this. I’ve also looked in the settings menu in the car, but drawn a blank there too.

Any ideas?
Sponsored

Smithy37

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Porsche 991.2 C4 GTS. Taycan Turbo S
Country flag
I’ve a MY21 and my diamond button doesn’t illuminate neither. It can be used to operate Homelink and you wouldn’t want it permanently lit once pressed as it’s a toggle switch not an on & off switch. So I assume as it’s a multi-function button they purposely chose it not to illuminate.

I only have the air suspension button lit when it’s raising & then it extinguishes.

Hope this helps.

OP
OP
Norfolkporsche

Norfolkporsche

First Name
Philip
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Turbo S
Country flag
I’ve a MY21 and my diamond button doesn’t illuminate neither. It can be used to operate Homelink and you wouldn’t want it permanently lit once pressed as it’s a toggle switch not an on & off switch. So I assume as it’s a multi-function button they purposely chose it not to illuminate.

I only have the air suspension button lit when it’s raising & then it extinguishes.

Hope this helps.
Thanks Mark - that makes sense!