Images of back seats?

artdept

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
t -model 3, Dodge Coin Style Model Y, white taycan
Country flag
can some one share some more details of backseats and back cabin.
thanks in advance
Sponsored

BayAreaKen

First Name
Ken
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
BMW 650i Convertible
Country flag
I wonder why they didn't put pockets on the back side of the front seats. I can't remember the last sedan I've been in (or even coupe) where there wasn't a map or magazine pocket behind the front seat.

Paulo

First Name
Paulo
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
1898 Porsche P1
Country flag
This is Porsche so magazine pocket behind the front seats is something quite new believe it or not. 10 years more or less year.

OP
OP

artdept

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Country flag
Thanks much for the pics. Is this a 5 seater? I see a middle seat belt.

Vim Schrotnock

First Name
Vim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
GTB1 Race Cayman, Taycan Turbo S
Country flag
I was just at the show, and wife and I spent quite a bit of time at the Taycan area and were invited 'onstage' to see and sit in the two (blue and white) models in the 'restricted' area. My opinions/impressions of the backseat compared to my Panamera GTS were it is quite a bit smaller, but fine for short trips, and possibly longer trips if you're not too big/tall. The seats are VERY comfortable - I would rate them better than my GTS 18 way sport seats.

Interior is beautiful, with a couple caveats. LOTS of fingerprint marks on the console dash. That will just need to be cleaned regularly. The race-Tex interior is very nice - my wife prefers it, and it will definitely be cooler than the leather in the summer. I've ordered the oleo leather just because I like real leather, and it looks extremely good as well. It's not super black - almost a grey/black, and with the dark silver accents I think it's the sharpest looking interior. The beige leather interior shows a ton of dirt - the show car was filthy on the side bolsters from blue jean dye.

I love the carbon fiber details on the console side, the side skirts and the front and rear and I'm glad I stuck with the standard for the Turbo S. I saw the glossy black option and I was considering it but it's terrible - there were scratches/swirl marks all over the side sills of the show car.

The glass roof looks terrific from the outside, as does the double bubble. I just like the extra light, and its very tinted - you can't see from outside to inside, but from inside it makes the car feel larger and more open. The Carrera White Metallic was on three of the show cars, and I'm very happy I picked it. I'm surprised Porsche doesn't charge extra for the metallic white, like they do for so many other cars...

The Mission E type wheels painted Carrera white looked terrific, and all the Turbo S cars had the yellow calipers. Those are the biggest calipers I've seen on a production car - quite impressive, but I chose the (extra cost...) black option because I think they draw your attention away from the rest of the car, and I think the pure black/white exterior is cleaner.

The dash/controls and passenger screen are very well done, and I especially like the option to convert the driver dash to nav when you want. The middle screen wasn't quite tall enough to fit all the icons, cutting off just a bit of the bottom row in some cases, which seemed goofy - possibly I had something wrong. The trunk will definitely fit a bike with front tire off and seats folded down, but it will be a bit tight. The frunk will fit a large cooler/carry-on suitcase.

Overall the car is a beauty and does look better in person than photos as everyone says. Really looking forward to the experience.

OP
OP

artdept

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Country flag
for the black calipers ( my choice too) are there diffrent blacks? I only saw a glosy black option?
Actually Im hoping to paint mine sharks teal so maybe we will just got with stock
Sponsored