Images of new Vossen Wheel Designs on a Black Cross Turismo

ciaranob

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
CT4S 2022 Mini Cooper S 2024 Electric in 2025/6
Country flag
Some cool pics of interesting wheel designs on a black CT by Vossen (I believe) shared with me from a contact at TAG Motorsports - cool images at the very least and some unusual wheel designs - not in the market right now myself but nice to look at for those wanting more realizations of wheel variations on the CT or the Sedan!

Admin - fully expect to move to appropriate thread but more than one option I guess hence posting here!

I think this is possibly the best front angled view to shoot the CT!

Porsche Taycan Images of new Vossen Wheel Designs on a Black Cross Turismo porsche_taycan_cross_vossen_lc2-a1

Porsche Taycan Images of new Vossen Wheel Designs on a Black Cross Turismo porsche_taycan_cross_vossen_lc2-c2

Porsche Taycan Images of new Vossen Wheel Designs on a Black Cross Turismo porsche_taycan_cross_vossen_evo-6t

Porsche Taycan Images of new Vossen Wheel Designs on a Black Cross Turismo porsche_taycan_cross_vossen_ml-r1

Porsche Taycan Images of new Vossen Wheel Designs on a Black Cross Turismo porsche_taycan_cross_vossen_gns-3

Porsche Taycan Images of new Vossen Wheel Designs on a Black Cross Turismo porsche_taycan_cross_vossen_ml-r2

Porsche Taycan Images of new Vossen Wheel Designs on a Black Cross Turismo porsche_taycan_cross_vossen_m-x6