Immobilisers

greybox

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Future Taycan
Country flag
Hi

Can anyone recommend any companies in the UK offering immobilisers for electric cars like the Taycan?
Sponsored

old seadog

First Name
Ian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan 4CT
Country flag
Hi

Can anyone recommend any companies in the UK offering immobilisers for electric cars like the Taycan?
The cars come with Porsche Vehicle Tracking System, I would not put any non Porsche product/system on your car, because Porsche would be very quick in voiding their warranty/guarantee on the vehicle, they do not approve of any after market products fitted to their cars.

OP
OP

greybox

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Future Taycan
Country flag
Thanks but I meant the immobilisers which require you to press a sequence of buttons before the vehicle can be started. I think immobilisers is the correct term? I could be wrong, it would be something like the ghost immobiliser.

Gwaihir

First Name
Ken
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan GTS ST
Country flag
Thanks but I meant the immobilisers which require you to press a sequence of buttons before the vehicle can be started. I think immobilisers is the correct term? I could be wrong, it would be something like the ghost immobiliser.
As well as the immobiliser you can set an option to enter a pin code before you can drive. Handbook should help.

OP
OP

greybox

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Future Taycan
Country flag
Oh that's perfect! In that case I don't need the Ghost immobiliser since the Porsche already has the pin code function installed!
Sponsored