21CHALKCT

First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Porsche Taycan CT, 2017 BMW X5
Country flag
Not sharing this because its a great picture / composition — or because the car is pristine (in dire need of a wash + wheel clean)…

BUT IMO I inadvertently caught the perfect front three quarter angle — best showcasing the overall design / detail.

It’s the angle I imagine the Product Managers saw and decided it’d be a crime not to make a long-roof version.

Sharing purely for others who appreciate this car.

Porsche Taycan IMO the perfect front 3/4 angle in photo 76CC3F51-8801-490B-8FED-9E4520DE1CCE
Sponsored

Last edited:

Tighlines

First Name
Klint
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2017 panamera turbo, 2023 taycan CT 4S
Country flag
Not sharing this because its a great picture / composition — or because the car is pristine (in dire need of a wash + wheel clean)…

BUT IMO I inadvertently caught the perfect front three quarter angle — best showcasing the overall design / detail.

It’s the angle I imagine the Product Managers saw and decided it’d be a crime not to make a long-roof version.

Sharing purely for others who appreciate this car.

76CC3F51-8801-490B-8FED-9E4520DE1CCE.jpeg
The CT is a car of angles. Some angles are pure beauty and awe inspiring, other angels are just plain unattractive. IMO, any angle looking up at the car from the ground/front is a bad one. And, for the most part, any angle looking down on the car is a great one.
Also, any angle from the back is as good as it gets. The Panamera had the best ass is the car world but the Taycan CT is right up there.
If you took that same 3/4 angle pic from the ground, the car doesn't look good at all.