ron_b

First Name
Ron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2020 Taycan 4S
Country flag
I ran into this video the other day and they show a rather detailed job of wrapping a Taycan.
Work done by "The Classic Lifestyle" in Carrolton Texas. They remove headlights, doors, mirrors, etc to wrap into door jams. It appears to be an excellent job. From their web site you can clearly see they deal with rather expensive vehicles regularly. I called to get an approximate quote for that work and it was ~$5k which seems very reasonable for that thorough of a job. Just an FYI for folks in Texas. Also their main business is renting exotics, seems detailing is a side job.

[4K] Porsche Taycan Turbo S, Tesla Model X P100D, VW Harlequin, Huracán Cruising | #TCLTX Ep 8
Lambo Luke

Warning: some colorful language used.

p.s. When I called they also warned me that because this job requires removing components that sensors have to be reprogrammed by Porsche after the work is complete.

p.s. I have no affiliation with this company, I live in California and had my wrap done here.
Sponsored

ejcintr

First Name
Ed
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
taycan 4s, F150
Country flag
I ran into this video the other day and they show a rather detailed job of wrapping a Taycan.
Work done by "The Classic Lifestyle" in Carrolton Texas. They remove headlights, doors, mirrors, etc to wrap into door jams. It appears to be an excellent job. From their web site you can clearly see they deal with rather expensive vehicles regularly. I called to get an approximate quote for that work and it was ~$5k which seems very reasonable for that thorough of a job. Just an FYI for folks in Texas. Also their main business is renting exotics, seems detailing is a side job.

[4K] Porsche Taycan Turbo S, Tesla Model X P100D, VW Harlequin, Huracán Cruising | #TCLTX Ep 8
Lambo Luke

Warning: some colorful language used.

p.s. When I called they also warned me that because this job requires removing components that sensors have to be reprogrammed by Porsche after the work is complete.

p.s. I have no affiliation with this company, I live in California and had my wrap done here.
Has anyone else had to have reprogramming done after PPF??