ron_b

First Name
Ron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2020 Taycan 4S
Country flag
Sure I know the title says it's a detailed review and so many others say that to but this one is truly outstanding in my opinion. Ryan Kirchner, New Car Manager at Porsche of the Main Line in Pennsylvania.

I have seen so many Taycan videos and generally just get option, but this one is full of facts. One tidbit I had never heard before was the range estimator is normally based on the last three hundred plus miles but when the state of charge is low it switches to only being based on the last 30 miles driving so that it is much more sensitive. Also that the haptic buttons can be held down to repeatedly change about you or you can use two fingers to scroll. there are several other things that I don't want to mention so that you can learn them yourself.

In-depth Review of All-New Porsche Taycan
RDS Automotive Group

P.S. This video is from February and I don't know how I missed it back then, but I am so happy I found it now. Because of its age it's still mentions the high amount of battery buffer, I believe that Porsche has changed this buffer to be only about 4.5kWh so about 90kEh are available to the user. This does mean you should be a little careful about charging it full only when you intend to drive it soon.
Sponsored