In need of pictures of truffle brown interior!

Keith

First Name
Sarah
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
X5
Country flag
Hey.. its p$%$%ing it down in the UK, so I need some Taycan Inspo to cheer me up!!

We are almost 100% sure that we will spec a Mamba Green ST 4S when it comes to lock. I keep thinking that truffle brown could look really special with the green... or have I gone mad ?? (possibly, and this is the danger with such a long wait... keep changing my mind).

Does anyone have any decent photos or comments on truffle ? Many thanks and hope everyone is still either loving their cars or surviving their wait for one !
Sponsored

Trogdors_Peasant

First Name
K
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2020 Taycan 4s, 2022 AMG SL63
Country flag
The color itself is nice, and would pair well with green tones. Our personal preference issue when we had an option of a volcano grey with truffle brown used inventory was that it is brown *everywhere* inside the cabin. Even though we’d seen pictures, we hadn’t quite mentally processed how much was brown until we sat in one. This one had the dark silver accents. The Neodym might break it up a bit more.

But check the pics that are out there. The headliner=brown, the dash top=brown, the steering wheel=brown, the carpet=brown

Our personal preference is for more contrast, so we passed. No offense to the people who spec’d it, it’s a beautifully done interior. Just know what you’re getting into as far as color coverage and lack of contrast.

Last edited:

f1eng

First Name
Frank
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan CT4S, Ferrari 355, Merc 500E, Prius PHV
Country flag
It looked great to me on a Mamba CT 4S I went to look at. That was 18-way seats which I didn’t want and had a glass roof so I didn’t consider buying it but the truffle ended up on my shortlist, with blackberry and cream beige “executive jet interior” spec.
I went purple in the end :)

ciaranob

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
CT4S 2022 Mini Cooper S 2024 Electric in 2025/6
Country flag
Reactions: B61

Mathys

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 X3 30e
Country flag
Great colour, but indeed a tremendous amount of it…

pEAkfrEAk

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Porsche Taycan 4S [MY2022]
Country flag

B61

First Name
Bine
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
CT4 (9/2021)
Country flag
In short: i have truffle brown and i love it.
I was thinking about bramberry too, since i didn’t want black steering wheel and dashboard, but i wanted olea, so i went with truffle.
And i love it.

Tino82

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan 4S
Country flag
Hi
I have a mamba green 4S with truffle interior alongside neodyme accents. I also have the glass roof, black rubber floor mats and black porsche seat protectors (my kids like kicking the seats), all of which help to break up the brown and works a treat.

Personally I think it's by far the best taycan interior and matches the green perfectly, especially if you live in the countryside as I do! I would take some pictures for you but it's dark now when I leave for work and dark when I come home. Will try get some photos for you this weekend. Here are a couple of recent pictures.

Porsche Taycan In need of pictures of truffle brown interior! 900261A4-98B9-4223-BD33-54F86F25AB41

Porsche Taycan In need of pictures of truffle brown interior! 6ACA4E6B-9F8D-4695-B6EF-2045E9B8979F

Last edited:

ciaranob

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Country flag
Hi
I have a mamba green 4S with truffle interior alongside neodyme accents. I also have the glass roof, black rubber floor mats and black porsche seat protectors (my kids like kicking the seats), all of which help to break up the brown and works a treat.

Personally I think it's by far the best taycan interior and matches the green perfectly, especially if you live in the countryside as I do! I would take some pictures for you but it's dark now when I leave for work and dark when I come home. Will try get some photos for you this weekend. Here are a couple of recent pictures.
Excellent but I think the OP was really hoping to see shots of your actual interior, no? :)!

TDinDC

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
'22 Taycan 4S Cross Turismo, '06 Club Coupe (#48)
Country flag
For comparison purposes only, I looked at Truffle but went with Atacama Beige/Black two-tone OLEA with anodyne accents and full carbon fiber interior. I like how the two tone breaks up the interior and continue to like after months of ownership. I do like black dash as well.

Porsche Taycan In need of pictures of truffle brown interior! IMG_4330

Porsche Taycan In need of pictures of truffle brown interior! IMG_4841

Porsche Taycan In need of pictures of truffle brown interior! IMG_5732

ciaranob

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Country flag
Yeah but I can't take pictures until it's light again. You can see some brown on the dash with the green exterior.
I'm just messing with you :) - had assumed you had some already though - will be good to see them.
Sponsored