Included charging above 30 minutes

paladin732

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan, Lucid
Country flag
Does anyone have the us pricing for per minute charging beyond the 30 minutes at electrify America? When I go to activate the service via the website, it keeps giving me the Canadian pdf (attached here)

Also, do we have any indication anywhere of what the service will cost after the three years are up?
Sponsored

Attachments

Td78

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan 4S
Country flag
Does anyone have the us pricing for per minute charging beyond the 30 minutes at electrify America? When I go to activate the service via the website, it keeps giving me the Canadian pdf (attached here)
I don’t have a link, but it seems to be about $0.28 per minute based on my experience. I believe it’s tiered using the max charge rate of the session. It might even be EAs standard rates.

louv

First Name
Don
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan Turbo (sold), Mini Cooper SE, Mercedes Sprinter RV, BMW K1600GT
Country flag
You can use the ElectrifyAmerica App to see what the stations normally charge in your area. (It differs in different states based on local costs of power)

It’s also currently different based on the initial negotiation between station and car for max rate of charge. That will change, of course, when they eventually charge by the kWh.
Sponsored