First Name
Darren
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan 4S
Country flag
Guys,

I always thought individual mode allowed you to select your perfect setup so that when you. jump in, put it to individual it saves previous setup.

I did this, but it doesnt do it... did I miss something?
Sponsored

Persuader

First Name
Peter
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Porsche Taycan 4s, Range Rover Sport, Jaguar F-Type, Renault Kangoo
Country flag
Guys,

I always thought individual mode allowed you to select your perfect setup so that when you. jump in, put it to individual it saves previous setup.

Mine does - Jump in & switch to individual saved settings.

W1NGE

First Name
Adrian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
GTS ST, Macan T
Country flag
Guys,

It should automatically recall the previous saved settings assuming you are using the same key - if not try the other key.

madeyong

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan Turbo S; BMW X7
Country flag
Just curious what people set as their Individual settings. I like the low ride height and throttle response of Sport Plus but with the Normal chassis setting for PASM so that the ride is a bit more comfortable on the brutal NJ roads around me and I keep recuperation set to auto/adaptive, which I find very clever. Almost like a quasi-adaptive cruise control.

XLR82XS

First Name
LXA
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Taycan | 2021 Cayenne GTS | 2018 991.2 | DMC
Just curious what people set as their Individual settings. I like the low ride height and throttle response of Sport Plus but with the Normal chassis setting for PASM so that the ride is a bit more comfortable on the brutal NJ roads around me and I keep recuperation set to auto/adaptive, which I find very clever. Almost like a quasi-adaptive cruise control.
My individual (S. FL roads): Normal drive mode, auto regen, lowest suspension height, sport suspension mode.

PDACPA

First Name
PDA
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Taycan RWD, 1989 911 Carrera
Country flag
My individual (S. FL roads): Normal drive mode, auto regen, lowest suspension height, sport suspension mode.
My autoregen never stays on in my individual mode. I have to hold the key to get the letter "A" on it. Does yours turn on every time?

XLR82XS

First Name
LXA
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
My autoregen never stays on in my individual mode. I have to hold the key to get the letter "A" on it. Does yours turn on every time?
Yes.

XLR82XS

First Name
LXA
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles

PDACPA

First Name
PDA
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Taycan RWD, 1989 911 Carrera
Country flag
I have messed with this and reset up and I cannot get the "A"uto Regen to save in Individual mode. It will save the Regen "on," but will not save the Auto Regen (same icon as regen with an A). I have the Sports Chrono. Wonder if there is a fault there vs cars without Sports Chrono.

XLR82XS

First Name
LXA
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
I have messed with this and reset up and I cannot get the "A"uto Regen to save in Individual mode. It will save the Regen "on," but will not save the Auto Regen (same icon as regen with an A). I have the Sports Chrono. Wonder if there is a fault there vs cars without Sports Chrono.
Weird.

Gstahl

First Name
Geoff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Porsche Macan GTS and others
Country flag
While this is a bit old, I seem to have same issue. Won’t save regen auto. Did anyone figure it out?
Sponsored