Indra charger

darth_maul_80

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan CT4 , Taycan GTS
Country flag
Hi all

been doing some reading abo it chargers as we are waiting on our Taycan.

has anyone heard of or used the Indra Charger

Indra smart pro charger

we are likely to fit the charger inside our garage so doesn’t make sense to pay large amounts of £££ for such a good looking charger such as the Andersen only for no one to see it. I don’t don’t know how much it costs so could be a mute point but thought it’s worth asking all of you on your thoughts

thanks in advance
Sponsored

Matt Collinson

First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan 4S
Country flag
Hi all

been doing some reading abo it chargers as we are waiting on our Taycan.

has anyone heard of or used the Indra Charger

Indra smart pro charger

we are likely to fit the charger inside our garage so doesn’t make sense to pay large amounts of £££ for such a good looking charger such as the Andersen only for no one to see it. I don’t don’t know how much it costs so could be a mute point but thought it’s worth asking all of you on your thoughts

thanks in advance
Hi did you get the Indra smart pro and how is it? Just looking at what charger to get myself for a Taycan due shortly.

OP
OP
darth_maul_80

darth_maul_80

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan CT4 , Taycan GTS
Country flag
Hi did you get the Indra smart pro and how is it? Just looking at what charger to get myself for a Taycan due shortly.

did hear from anyone here so decided to contact a company a few others here in NW London recommended (elecology). They were very helpful and informative. For my needs recommended Ohme for indoor installation, Andersen for outdoor installation.

We ended up going for Andersen and having it installed on the 20th of Dec
Sponsored