Bumski

First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
21 Porsche Taycan 4S
Country flag
I ordered a "bumper sticker" from makestickers.com (https://www.makestickers.com/products/bumper-stickers)

Sent in a picture of my License plate and ordered a custom sticker. Standard size for a License plate is 6 inch by 12 inch. I scaled it down to 4 inch by 8 inch so it would fit nicely on the front bumper.

Only cost $10.50.

Porsche Taycan Inexpensive Front License Plate Solution Lic2

Porsche Taycan Inexpensive Front License Plate Solution Lic1

X88

First Name
Zain
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Taycan GTS
Country flag

Jayyvr890

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan 4S
Country flag
Do they make stickers with the sticky side on the face? I'm hoping to install it in the upper corner of the windshield.

B61

First Name
Bine
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
CT4 (9/2021)
Country flag

ruartur

First Name
Arthur
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Macan, Tesla X
Country flag
I went with the tow hook plate from EOS. It was about $80. I think it looks fine. Doesn’t interfere with sensors. I initially ordered Sto N Sho but I realized that it takes away ground clearance and the Taycan is already low to the ground. Here is a pic of the EOS front plate.
Porsche Taycan Inexpensive Front License Plate Solution 5A80C6F1-132E-4636-A0B4-ABF2D2E464CA

Rob28

First Name
Robert
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
'22 Taycan GTS, '22 Lexus NX350 (Wife's)
Country flag
I ordered a took hook mount as well from EOS - haven't installed it yet, waiting for the warning :p looks too good without the plates!

Archimedes

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Taycan 4S
Country flag
Lucky you…not allowed in my country.
It's likely not legal in his State either. I believe the only State that has approved this is California, and even there, you're not allowed to reduce the size of the sticker.

Personally, I think you're more likely to get pulled over with that on the car than nothing.

B61

First Name
Bine
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
CT4 (9/2021)
Country flag
Thx for explanation, @Archimedes .
it’s a shame how front licence plate ruins the look.
In my case, the frame even covers part od front camera…but that;s the law :headbang:

jkoya

First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
22 Taycan CT4, 23 Mini Cooper SE on order
Country flag
The license plate wrap in California sounded like a bit of a hassle when I looked into the details of it. It's only legal when purchased from "License Plate Wrap". They submit your information to CA DMV, then DMV registers you into the pilot program. Once that happens, then License Plate Wrap starts production of your license plate wrap after confirmation with DMV. DMV send you an official letter that confirms you are in the pilot program. You are required to carry the letter and regular license plate with you in the car. Additionally, if you remove the license plate wrap, you are required to send it back to the company with the date it was removed. All this was explained to me by the "official" License Plate Wrap company.

I decided to go with the Sto n Sho instead. It's just easier and less hassle if you are in CA.

gusone

First Name
gus
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
BMW Series 3 XDRIVE M SPORT
Country flag
I ordered a "bumper sticker" from makestickers.com (https://www.makestickers.com/products/bumper-stickers)

Sent in a picture of my License plate and ordered a custom sticker. Standard size for a License plate is 6 inch by 12 inch. I scaled it down to 4 inch by 8 inch so it would fit nicely on the front bumper.

Only cost $10.50.

Lic2.jpg

Lic1.jpg
Mean while in the UK in order to not have a £1000 fine... (note the green strip, a very technical way of identifying 2021+ electric cars in the UK)
Porsche Taycan Inexpensive Front License Plate Solution Screenshot 2022-07-06 072621

Warrior 6

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 Taycan GTS, 2021 Audi E tron
Country flag
Reactions: TLC