Infotainment failure preceded by schizophrenic behavior (is there a doctor in the house?)

4thPcar

First Name
Ian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Previously: 914, 944 and 997 911S. Now Taycan
Country flag
Have been trying to install this update for past couple days. She doesn't want to go through with it. She offers, then declines. She's like a seductress. I don't know what I am missing, and I'm a bit frustrated. I think she is in the garage laughing at me.

Just prior to this, I went to play tennis in my neighborhood.. I don't need anybody to tell me how to get to the courts and I didn't ask her because I go there all the time. However, yesterday she decided I wanted to go back to the tennis courts, and she started to navigate me there. Why does she want me to play tennis so badly? I keep asking her to "end navigation" but she puts up the directions again.

Not that I am complaining because I love her so much, I can put up with just about anything.

Porsche Taycan Infotainment failure preceded by schizophrenic behavior (is there a doctor in the house?) IMG_6064

Porsche Taycan Infotainment failure preceded by schizophrenic behavior (is there a doctor in the house?) IMG_6065

Archimedes

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Taycan 4S
Country flag
Friends don’t let friends do updates.

I haven’t run any updates, recalls, etc., and have no intention of doing so until my 2 year service date.

Hirschaj

First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Taycan CT4 - Mamba Green, 2022 Challenger
Country flag
It's a good practice with any computer system (if you want to be REALLY safe) to reboot... update... reboot. Your odds of a successful update go up greatly. Give it a shot.

OP
OP
4thPcar

4thPcar

First Name
Ian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Previously: 914, 944 and 997 911S. Now Taycan
Country flag
Reboot how?