Kayone73

First Name
Ed
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Taycan CT4S, Kia Telluride EX, Tesla Model Y
Country flag
Agreed I’m unlikely to take the CT off-road which is why I really hope Porsche produce a Sport Turismo version. On the whole I’m not really a fan of the black plastic wheel arch trims but also like the lower slung version of the Taycan sedan.
Europeans still have hope for a Sport Turismo version to be eventually released but I know we Americans are f***Ed.

The poor take rate of the Panamera Sport Turismo in the US is the nail in that coffin ?
Sponsored

Chas1

First Name
Chas
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mini
Country flag
I love the standard wheels bu
Europeans still have hope for a Sport Turismo version to be eventually released but I know we Americans are f***Ed.

The poor take rate of the Panamera Sport Turismo in the US is the nail in that coffin ?
Sad to hear that. I am placing an order for a CT and hope to change to a sport version if it’s released but sure I’ll be delighted with the CT. no doubt there’ll be some eager types buying in Europe and exporting to U.S.

Kayone73

First Name
Ed
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Country flag
I love the standard wheels bu

Sad to hear that. I am placing an order for a CT and hope to change to a sport version if it’s released but sure I’ll be delighted with the CT. no doubt there’ll be some eager types buying in Europe and exporting to U.S.
Yeah but being able to legally register and drive it on US roads is a problem, we have a 25 year import restriction on cars not meant for the US market.

Chas1

First Name
Chas
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mini
Country flag
Yeah but being able to legally register and drive it on US roads is a problem, we have a 25 year import restriction on cars not meant for the US market.
Even if it’s basically the same car ? Seems a bit harsh.

Kayone73

First Name
Ed
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Country flag
Even if it’s basically the same car ? Seems a bit harsh.
'Basically the same' is not good enough. The VIN will show its not a car meant for the US Market = strict import rules.

Canada has looser rules (imported cars must be at least 15 years old to be legally registered there).
Sponsored