Peersylvest

First Name
Peer
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Audi S5 Porsche Taycan Cross Turismo (TBD 2021)
Country flag
I love these. Wouldn’t they look good on a normal Taycan? Any way to add them to my upcoming non-CT order??
For now they are only available to CT orders... but cross my fingers for you that it will change.

jvincent

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Ice Grey CT4
Country flag
I don't really want 21's, but IMO the Cross Turismo almost demands them. Maybe it's the black wheel arches, but the 20's look smaller than they do on the regular Taycan.

JC2021

First Name
Jon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan 4S
Country flag
Porsche in Sweden has their first CT touring among the dealers, and my local dealer got it first. So I had a chance to see (but not drive) it live today. In general I think it looks very nice. The back of course resembles the Panamera Sport Tursimo, but it is sleeker and a little more "sports car like". The difference was larger than I expected, which I felt was postive.

The back seat is definitely more comfortable. I am 190 cm (6'3") with fairly long upper body, but I still had a couple of cm head clearance even sitting upright. I would have no problem sitting an hour or two in the back seat (which happens when we are on a longer trip), but I would be reluctant to do that in regular Taycan.

The trunk is not huge, but a little bigger and much more accessible than the regular Taycan. I think it will do nicely also on a longer trip. With the backseat folded it is a pretty descent "transporter".

It was a Turbo S, so the wheel arches were glossy, and I don't think they looked too bad, despite that the car had a pretty light color. I tugged a little at one of them and I wouldn't be surprised if it would be possible to remove them. There is certainly regular paint beneath.

The car also had the offroad package and the extra plastic "flaps" looked even worse than in the configurator. So no regent that I didn't order that :)
Really helpful thanks. Do you know what colour it was? The pic of you sitting in it makes it look coffee but the main thread pic looks white or crayon. I’ve just switched my order from white to crayon and hoping to hear an impression from someone who’s seem a Crayon CT in the flesh

Bill4444

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Macan Turbo ; CT4S ordered
Country flag
Just called my dealer to change wheels to these ! Delivery expected July 16th.

OP
OP
Runestone

Runestone

First Name
Sten
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Cross Turismo 4S
Country flag
Really helpful thanks. Do you know what colour it was? The pic of you sitting in it makes it look coffee but the main thread pic looks white or crayon. I’ve just switched my order from white to crayon and hoping to hear an impression from someone who’s seem a Crayon CT in the flesh
No, I don't know what color it was, but I guess it was coffee. I realize I should have taken more photos. But I only have one that is similar to the first one. Still, you see a little more of the side and the roof rack.
Porsche Taycan Inspected the Taycan Cross Turismo live - my impressions IMG_0421.JPG

How did the roof rails look? Any more photos?

I keep going back and forth on adding/removing them on my build!
You can see a little more in the image above, but not much I am afraid.

TaycanCT4S

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan 4s
Country flag
No, I don't know what color it was, but I guess it was coffee. I realize I should have taken more photos. But I only have one that is similar to the first one. Still, you see a little more of the side and the roof rack.
IMG_0421.JPG

You can see a little more in the image above, but not much I am afraid.
it definitely helps thanks :).

In your opinion does it look better with or without? I know it’s subjective... haha

OP
OP
Runestone

Runestone

First Name
Sten
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Cross Turismo 4S
Country flag
OP
OP
Runestone

Runestone

First Name
Sten
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Cross Turismo 4S
Country flag
it definitely helps thanks :).

In your opinion does it look better with or without? I know it’s subjective... haha
Personally, I think that it looks a little better without, but not enough to prevent me from ordering them since I have use for them.
Here are some additional images (not mine):
https://www.netcarshow.com/porsche/2022-taycan_4s_cross_turismo/1600x1200/wallpaper_99.htm
https://www.netcarshow.com/porsche/2022-taycan_4s_cross_turismo/1600x1200/wallpaper_9a.htm

TaycanCT4S

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan 4s
Country flag

philbur

First Name
Phil
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
1997 911 C2 (993), 2015 Cayenne S, 1978 VW Bus
Country flag
My favorite too. I went for the 20 Aero for a little more range but I have to agree they look amazing.
This is what i have on order and a little range is worth it.. would rather recharge a bit and stare at them ;)

TAYC4S

First Name
D
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
911C4S; Jag F-TypeR; Taycan4S; Turbo+992 (ordered)
Country flag
The backseat about the same. The trunk a bit smaller I would say. The Q5 is short but higher so you can stack your bags higher. But then again you can put one or two smaller bags in the frunk.
IMG_0422.JPG
When you sit in any Porsche you should never look so miserable ? Must have been the colour combination...

Chas1

First Name
Chas
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mini
Country flag
They were matt black, I suppose the same color as the standard wheel arches. But since the wheel arches, in this case, were glossy black, they contrasted unfavorably. Worse, they didn't really seem to fit, not only visually, but mechanically as well.

Personally don't see the CT as a rugged car, despite the marketing. To me, it is essentially a sporty car with a little more space and a little more clearance. I appreciate both and think the clearance will be useful over speedbumps, on gravel roads, and when there is a lot of snow. But I don't intend to take it offroad.

The picture below is from one of my trips to Iceland. The rental jeep had good clearance and real offroad tires, which were great at the river crossings (there were quite a few of these), but it was absolutely terrible on the normal road. But there are bridges where I live, so I prioritize the normal road-handling :)

DSCF7574.jpeg
Agreed I’m unlikely to take the CT off-road which is why I really hope Porsche produce a Sport Turismo version. On the whole I’m not really a fan of the black plastic wheel arch trims but also like the lower slung version of the Taycan sedan.