Raek

Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan 4S, E92 M3, Wrangler TJ
Country flag
Annnnnd, it's great. Install was pretty easy, minus the horrible German > English translation. But, once you figure out where all of the sensors are for the ride height, it's a decent paced process.

My only gripe is that the app is pretty clunky and slow, but I spoke with someone from CETE who says that they're in the process of a more streamlined application.

51175109689_a5f643d420_k.jpg

51175109539_922ea1675e_k.jpg

51173642427_ca22af0c89_k.jpg

The air tank in the car is suuuuuper skinny. Not used to that, coming from big, fat 5 gallon tanks.

51173697802_c1c80fba85_k.jpg

Also...got to reduce a little weight. This is after taking off only the front and rear underbody cladding. Gross.

51174605093_6a3d51199e_k.jpg
Advertisement

Crick

First Name
Crick
Reaction score
Vehicles
2018 Volt, 2009 BMW X5D, MY2021 Taycan Turbo S
Country flag
@Raek , I'm quite curious to know your perspective on Porsche's factory-supplied suspension settings. Do you feel they are incorrect for the vehicle and how you drive it? or is the CETE system primarily for aesthetics?

OP
OP
Raek

Raek

Reaction score
Vehicles
Country flag
@Raek , I'm quite curious to know your perspective on Porsche's factory-supplied suspension settings. Do you feel they are incorrect for the vehicle and how you drive it? or is the CETE system primarily for aesthetics?
Me? I'm never happy with anything as-is. However, I've made sure that the "lowered" and "low" settings are only a few mm lower than OEM. Usually, production vehicles for the public are never anywhere near their actual ride heights for performance, anyway (unless we're counting the GT cars).

The pictures above are of the car in "show mode", which is at the lowest it can possibly go...I wouldn't drive it like this ;)

Genau

First Name
Dan
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan 4S
Country flag
Also...got to reduce a little weight. This is after taking off only the front and rear underbody cladding. Gross.
That amount of trapped road grit is astonishing, especially for such a new Taycan. I'm curious if some of the rattles that others are reporting are due to vibrating road grit. Now I'm going to ask the detailers to pull my Taycan's cladding and document what they find.

OP
OP
Raek

Raek

Reaction score
Vehicles
Country flag
That amount of trapped road grit is astonishing, especially for such a new Taycan. I'm curious if some of the rattles that others are reporting are due to vibrating road grit. Now I'm going to ask the detailers to pull my Taycan's cladding and document what they find.
Right? It was great getting all of that gnarliness in my snout, haha. I can only imagine what's trapped in the rear bumper cladding!

Advertisement

ZYRUS
Advertisement