makados

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 BMW X5 45e, 2022 Porsche Taycan 4S
Country flag
I’ve got myself puddle lights from PimpMyEV (I’m not affiliated with them in any way) after seeing a link on this forum.

After a lot of consideration whether to get lights with colored Porsche logo or not, I’ve decided to just get the one that says “Taycan”, to not have a lights show on the floor when I open the car. And I have a dolomite silver car, decided it will match better.

Delivery took about 2 months, installation was a breeze. If anyone is looking at installing puddle lights with more character than the official ones, these work very well.

Porsche Taycan Installed puddle lights “Taycan” 044BE37B-B62A-4CA5-90A4-2D4B8C3DAE8E
Sponsored

obxckw

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan Turbo
Country flag
Unfortunately, my GTS isn't coming with the option- wondering if I can add it on my own or do I need the option already w/ it ?

Visie

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
'22 CT 4S
Country flag
These are really nice.
I was looking for the exact same. But I want high quality non fading. Do you know what kind of material it is made of? The best is quartz/glass and these wont’t fade.

Murph7355

First Name
Andy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
GTS ST; TVR Griffith 500; Caterham 7; Volvo XC90
Country flag
Are these the $200 ones on their website?

The option is £200 in the UK, so probably not worth not going OEM. But they look good.

PDACPA

First Name
PDA
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Taycan RWD, 1989 911 Carrera
Country flag
I’ve got myself puddle lights from PimpMyEV (I’m not affiliated with them in any way) after seeing a link on this forum.

After a lot of consideration whether to get lights with colored Porsche logo or not, I’ve decided to just get the one that says “Taycan”, to not have a lights show on the floor when I open the car. And I have a dolomite silver car, decided it will match better.

Delivery took about 2 months, installation was a breeze. If anyone is looking at installing puddle lights with more character than the official ones, these work very well.

044BE37B-B62A-4CA5-90A4-2D4B8C3DAE8E.jpeg
I like the Taycan name in the font. Just was not feeling the Porsche logo (many were kind of blurry looking) and name.

PDACPA

First Name
PDA
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Country flag
Unfortunately, my GTS isn't coming with the option- wondering if I can add it on my own or do I need the option already w/ it ?
You just pop out the light under the door and replace with the new one. I assume all the cars have a door puddle light (white).

KensingtonPark

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2020 Porsche Taycan 4S; 2023 Audi eTron S Sportbck
Country flag
That’s a nice alternative to the “Porsche” logo that u get from the factory! Definitely more prominent and noticeable. I installed the ”Porsche“ one myself, and it’s a little too subtle for some.

OP
OP

makados

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Country flag
No, you don’t. I had stock lights

OP
OP

makados

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Country flag
Are these the $200 ones on their website?

The option is £200 in the UK, so probably not worth not going OEM. But they look good.
it was $89 for 2 lights. The $200 option is a completely custom image. Weirdly, the one I got is currently missing from their website, maybe temporary stock issue?

OP
OP

makados

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Country flag
That’s a nice alternative to the “Porsche” logo that u get from the factory! Definitely more prominent and noticeable. I installed the ”Porsche“ one myself, and it’s a little too subtle for some.
Exactly. I had OEM 4 large Audi rings on my previous car, and it looked really nice. A take Porsche light didn’t excite me.

OP
OP

makados

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Country flag
These are really nice.
I was looking for the exact same. But I want high quality non fading. Do you know what kind of material it is made of? The best is quartz/glass and these wont’t fade.
don’t know about the materials. The lights are currently missing from their website, so when/if they are back, you could ask the store

PDACPA

First Name
PDA
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Country flag
it was $89 for 2 lights. The $200 option is a completely custom image. Weirdly, the one I got is currently missing from their website, maybe temporary stock issue?
I emailed them as they are not listed. Will report back.

jijitalia

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan RWD-ASTON DB9-DB11-CooperS-BM530e
Country flag
I emailed them as they are not listed. Will report back.
Great !!! But you can easily get the lens (one of the element of the lamp) made custom !! super cheap .... and as soon it fades a bit you change them .... so cheap like 5$ a pair
Sponsored