MotoMD1

First Name
Zeeshan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan RWD
Country flag
So my car got here early and I’m kinda scrambling to find the best rate. Dealer told me the best rate from Porsche for 72 months was 4.99 but I see 3.99 advertised until 5/31z I got my car at MSRP. What have you guys seen? Thank you!
Sponsored

nickmdp

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Taycan GTS ST
Country flag
I'm in the Midwest, but my dealer was telling me that they've been seeing rates in the mid 3's, and my local credit union is in the low 3's. Porsche isn't exactly known for great rates. I think I could get 2.99 if I went for 4 years.

22gts

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 taycan gts
Country flag
1 month ago, my dealer got my financed through BOA, 3.25%. 72 months.

My local credit union was 2.94% for 72 months. Unfortunately the deal I came to with my dealer was contingent upon pickup before end of the month, and my credit union was unable to process loan in 48hrs.

WattTurbo

First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
911 C2S, Taycan Turbo
Country flag
1 month ago, my dealer got my financed through BOA, 3.25%. 72 months.

My local credit union was 2.94% for 72 months. Unfortunately the deal I came to with my dealer was contingent upon pickup before end of the month, and my credit union was unable to process loan in 48hrs.
You can always refinance. The refinance rate at a credit union was the same as for new vehicles.

OP- you should looking into credit unions like PenFed, they have really good rates

evn00b

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
'22 Taycan 4S, '14 Lexus IS, '22 Hyundai Palisade
Country flag
PenFed had the lowest rate but you may need to make a higher down payment. Interest rates are shooting higher and higher. I financed by thru BoA for 1.95% (60 months) few months ago. It just didn't make sense to pour too much cash into a high-performance non-performing asset especially given it will be buying time in stock markets :whew:

RCorsa

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan TTS, F8, Urus S , Raptor R, X5, Tesla M3P
Country flag
I got 1.5%/60 6 weeks ago which is as low as I could find. To get this you have a platinum relationship with BoA and qualify as they knock off .5% off the base rate.
Sponsored