MrJack

First Name
Gianni
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan 4S MY2021, Panamera 4S
Country flag
After 20 day of ownership i have the first big issue.
The internal AC charger is broken, when i plug the car for ac charging and start the charge, the emergency switch of the power line shut off, i’ve tried public charger but is the same, red light and not charging.
With fast DC charger all is ok.
Anyone had this issue before?
Mine in 4s 2021 with 11 kw ac internal charger.
Sponsored

Last edited:
OP
OP
MrJack

MrJack

First Name
Gianni
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Country flag
Update, the dealer confirm me that they will change the internal ac charger, i must wait one week.

OP
OP
MrJack

MrJack

First Name
Gianni
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Country flag
Today i had the car back! The dealer changed the ac Charger.
I ask for PCM issue (sometimes don't connect) and this happen to him too, he made a video and send to Porsche, we will wait some answer....

evanevery

First Name
Ed
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2020 Taycan Turbo S, 2019 BMW i8, 2023 BMW iXM60
Country flag
NO! I have one of the first 2020 Turbo S cars in the Midwest. Delivered early September.
I have a 2020 TurboS delivered mid-august. I've not had an issue (knock-on-wood).

..are you suggesting this is a known endemic problem? ("I thought they had this problem fixed") Maybe its just a functional failure with hardware on some cars... Did I miss something?

Last edited:
OP
OP
MrJack

MrJack

First Name
Gianni
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Country flag
I have a 2020 TurboS delivered mid-august. I've not had an issue (knock-on-wood).

..are you suggesting this is a known endemic problem? ("I thought this problem was fixed") Maybe its just a functional failure with hardware on some cars... Did I miss something?
My car is MY2021 and the dealer say me that there is not any hardware upgrade on the charger from 2020 to 2021, i think is only hardware defect... i hope.... but he show me that the cooling system is changed, the valves that are located down the frunk is completely different form a demo Turbo MY2020 that was here for some repair, the demo has not PDC but have 4zone clima
Sponsored