iOS: My Porsche vs Porsche Connect app

ciaranob

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
CT4S 2022 Mini Cooper S 2024 Electric in 2025/6
Country flag
The Older Porsche Connect still has the speed limit, location warning, and tire pressure etc... while the newer My Porsche currently is very limited... I guess like what others are saying... keep both until MY Porsche is (hopefully) updated with at least these previous options AND more like unlock/lock... would royally suck if it is even less than before...
As I posted on this thread:
https://www.taycanforum.com/forum/t...vices-function-blocked-but-actually-not.8375/

There are indeed certain functions that have yet to be ported across to the MyProsche app but be aware that if you want the full functionality of the new app you have to delete the old Connect app from your phone (and not to replicate my mistake, be sure to delete ALL copies of Connect on your phone :)!). The alternative to wanting to retain heritage functionality and migrating to MyPorsche is to use a combination of Web/browser based access with the MyPorsche app (I know not ideal for some).

If there is a critical omission in respect your expectations for the app you may be better to just stick with the Connect app for now.

Here are some of the functions enabled in the MyPorsche app as of today:

1. Remote park assist full function
2. See current SOC and mileage
3. monitor remote charging status
4. Setup/monitor departure timer
5. lock and unlock
6. locate car & navigate to vehicle
7. Setup and toggle on/off precool-heat
8. Access to car manual
and more.
Sponsored