Is there a way to track your order progress for UK customers?

DJM

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
CT Turbo
Country flag
Hi all,

Sorry if this has been previously covered, but is there a way for UK customers to track the progress of their order? I have been given an October build slot for a CT turbo and told to expect the car at the end of November. Without constantly hassling the dealer for updates I wondered if there was a way to track the progress / know that my build has been locked etc?

Thanks.
Sponsored

scav

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan 4S Cross Turismo (2022)
Country flag
I asked my dealer that very same question. He told me to just harass him when ever I felt like it. Personally I am just going to wait now and try to stop thinking about it too much!

Ps! Same slot and estimated delivery date as you!

Gentleman Blue

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Ride-on Honda Mower
Country flag
Mines due to be finished in the factory tomorrow 3/9.
Asked the dealer if it was on track and he sent this over>
Porsche Taycan Is there a way to track your order progress for UK customers? Screenshot 2021-09-02 at 17.05.03

Fingers crossed but to be honest no holding my breath!

Maybe if you ask for the same type of info as above, at least you can call at key points of the process rather than feel like you're hassling them?

OP
OP

DJM

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
CT Turbo
Country flag
Screenshot 2021-09-02 at 17.05.03.png

Maybe if you ask for the same type of info as above, at least you can call at key points of the process rather than feel like you're hassling them?
Thanks - this is really helpful. I will e-mail them tomorrow and see what they can share.

OP
OP

DJM

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
CT Turbo
Country flag
I asked my dealer that very same question. He told me to just harass him when ever I felt like it. Personally I am just going to wait now and try to stop thinking about it too much!

Ps! Same slot and estimated delivery date as you!
I really wish I could stop thinking about it. I cant wait to see it!

ChrisM

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 4S, Polestar 2
Country flag
Screenshot 2021-09-02 at 17.05.03.png

Many have this reported this elsewhere on the various threads, but the print-outs are generally a work of fiction as no one seems to have any idea of the status of their cars. I asked my dealer yesterday (mine was "built" in mid-July) and all he could say is that he would ask Porsche UK for an update - not had anything back yet.

OP
OP

DJM

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
CT Turbo
Country flag
Many have this reported this elsewhere on the various threads, but the print-outs are generally a work of fiction as no one seems to have any idea of the status of their cars. I asked my dealer yesterday (mine was "built" in mid-July) and all he could say is that he would ask Porsche UK for an update - not had anything back yet.
Just heard the same thing back from my dealer! He now tells me my car is likely to be delayed due to me changing the spec (which he did not warn me about before submitting the changes) albeit all before the lock date. I went with this dealer as he confirmed a October build slot but only for a turbo CT rather than a 4S CT which i originally wanted. Now wondering if he was just saying this to get the business.

ChrisM

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 4S, Polestar 2
Country flag
Just heard the same thing back from my dealer! He now tells me my car is likely to be delayed due to me changing the spec (which he did not warn me about before submitting the changes) albeit all before the lock date. I went with this dealer as he confirmed a October build slot but only for a turbo CT rather than a 4S CT which i originally wanted. Now wondering if he was just saying this to get the business.
Has anyone in the UK with a supposed delivery date in June/July received any sort of update in the last week ?

Gentleman Blue

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Ride-on Honda Mower
Country flag
Dealer called on Friday, car is at Emden finished and waiting for a ship!
It's due to leave next week apparently but if there's room on the boat this week it might leave a week earlier.
Below is the last screen shot he sent the week before, was pushed out two weeks then back in a week.
Gives me 3 weeks at worst 2 weeks at best, that reminds me, I must get a charger booked and installed!!
Porsche Taycan Is there a way to track your order progress for UK customers? Screenshot 2021-09-18 at 14.27.22
Sponsored