It's at the dealers, collecting tomorrow

YWGT3

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Porsche Taycan Turbo, BMW i8, and EQE 500 4Matic
Country flag
The chalk interior with the black and neodyme accents looks great. The carbon wheels you selected are a standout against the white exterior. Congratulations on your new ride.

OP
OP
Swiffywagbags

Swiffywagbags

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan 4S+ (on order), Range Rover Evoque (wife's car) Previous car BMW M3 competition
Country flag
Hey, did you find out what the trade plate was for? (at your Donny dealer)
Hi yes apparently it was due to them test driving every car as part of the PDI. ??

tez1

First Name
t
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
taycan 4s
Country flag
Hi yes apparently it was due to them test driving every car as part of the PDI. ??
Hope to collect mine Saturday, taycan turbo. May I ask what insurance comp you use? Do you use it for business too? No worries if you'd rather not say, my insurance costs seem a bit bonkers for the new car!

OP
OP
Swiffywagbags

Swiffywagbags

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan 4S+ (on order), Range Rover Evoque (wife's car) Previous car BMW M3 competition
Country flag
Hope to collect mine Saturday, taycan turbo. May I ask what insurance comp you use? Do you use it for business too? No worries if you'd rather not say, my insurance costs seem a bit bonkers for the new car!
No problem. My insurance is with Admiral. They were by far the cheapest. I have business class 1 use and protected no claims / full legal protection etc and my wife insured. Annual premium is £860.

tez1

First Name
t
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
taycan 4s
Country flag
No problem. My insurance is with Admiral. They were by far the cheapest. I have business class 1 use and protected no claims / full legal protection etc and my wife insured. Annual premium is £860.
it must be my job bumping up the quotes I'm getting from Admiral and all other insurers

Smithy37

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Porsche 991.2 C4 GTS. Taycan Turbo S
Country flag
it must be my job bumping up the quotes I'm getting from Admiral and all other insurers
Someone on here recommended Novo Insurance and they came up a treat for me. Mirrored my no claims from my 911 and even offered excess insurance as the excess is STEEP!
Saved me about £700.

OP
OP
Swiffywagbags

Swiffywagbags

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Country flag
I have heard that profession can have quite an impact on insurance. I am an Architect so not really in the car that much other than meeting clients / contractors.

OP
OP
Swiffywagbags

Swiffywagbags

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Country flag