I've now test driven all 3 models...and I have some comments and questions.

wemct

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
'23 Cayenne S Coupe; '22 AMG SL55; Taycan 4S(sold)
Country flag
Are you driving in mostly level country, not to hilly? Great range and I am happy to say that I also beat the range by a long mile.
I live in some quite hilly surroundings so I will typically have a decent of about 800 meters and very low consumption, but the other way going home! Still my overall range with a fully charged battery is about 400 km ( about 240 miles), which I am very pleased with. It certainly matches a Tesla M3 in the same areas.
Last weekend I completed a trip of approximately 1000 miles (1600 km). The drive was not very hilly, but much of the driving was between 70 - 80 mph (110 - 130 km/h) and in mixed weather. My 4S also has the 21 inch Mission E rims so I am happy with the range.
Sponsored

Jdqt458

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Cayenne Coupe
Country flag
Last weekend I completed a trip of approximately 1000 miles (1600 km). The drive was not very hilly, but much of the driving was between 70 - 80 mph (110 - 130 km/h) and in mixed weather. My 4S also has the 21 inch Mission E rims so I am happy with the range.
So the range you achieved ?

feye

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Porsche Taycan 4S+ 2020
Country flag
I am getting approximately 265 miles on my Taycan 4S. I drive all of my cars pretty aggressively around town and from stop lights. I am glad to trade 50 extra miles of range for the smiles and giggles I get when I hit the go pedal.
That sounds like me! Thanks, that range is more than plenty for me with a wall box at home.
Sponsored