Jan Delivery

AV7

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan
Country flag
Same but I hope not ! What's your dealer ? Mines Porsche Santa Clarita . I already have wheels, tires, lowering links , carbon wing and clear markers waiting there to be installed .
Wow! Hope you post pictures after all the updates.

Porsche Carlsbad, SA said that port delays are the issue but I also hope to get it on friday!
Sponsored

AV7

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan
Country flag
Cygnus Leader is edging closer :) Delivery date in TYD still Jan 7th. Hoping it makes it by then!

Porsche Taycan Jan Delivery Screenshot 2022-01-02 141045

AV7

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan
Country flag
I can see the ships role in past San Diego from where I live. I think one of these ships is the Cygnus Leader! (my Telescope is still packed as as I recently moved so the images are with my phone)

It's pretty cool seeing them in the distance!

Porsche Taycan Jan Delivery Cygnus Leader

Map at the same time from MarineTraffic

Porsche Taycan Jan Delivery cygnus_leader_ma

Crick

First Name
Crick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2018 Volt, 2009 BMW X5D, 2021 Taycan Turbo S
Country flag
It has arrived! (MY2021 Turbo S)
Initial deposit placed May 2019. Covid hits. First in line for an allocation Jan 2021. Delivered, 12/31/21.

Only one remote (2nd to come when chips are available)
Phone inductive charger is not present (will be retrofitted when chips are available)
Known bug: random interior motion alarms (need to disable until the bug is fixed)
Came with MY2022 PCM (five apps wide instead of three)

Porsche Taycan Jan Delivery 1641180894080

AV7

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan
Country flag
The Cygnus Leader stopped off at San Diego this morning and is now moving on to its next port.

SA said it has not arrived yet.

TYD still says its 5248 miles from its destination

The arrival date in TYD is 01/07/22

I wish Porsche had better reporting. TYD is a great feature but very inaccurate.

4thPcar

First Name
Ian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Previously: 914, 944 and 997 911S. Now Taycan
Country flag
The Cygnus Leader stopped off at San Diego this morning and is now moving on to its next port.

SA said it has not arrived yet.

TYD still says its 5248 miles from its destination

The arrival date in TYD is 01/07/22

I wish Porsche had better reporting. TYD is a great feature but very inaccurate.
Not a great feature if inaccurate. Great idea but poor feature. For my experience “TYD” is more like “Track Your Delusion”

AV7

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan
Country flag
“Track Your Delusion”
?? That's exactly right!

SA did however say that the car needs to move into a v810 status in the system which means it got loaded on a truck en route to the dealership.

yama

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Non Porsche
Country flag
It has arrived! (MY2021 Turbo S)
Initial deposit placed May 2019. Covid hits. First in line for an allocation Jan 2021. Delivered, 12/31/21.

Only one remote (2nd to come when chips are available)
Phone inductive charger is not present (will be retrofitted when chips are available)
Known bug: random interior motion alarms (need to disable until the bug is fixed)
Came with MY2022 PCM (five apps wide instead of three)

1641180894080.png
Congrats! It looks amazing. I’ll be picking up a Taycan from the same dealership in the next few days. ??

AV7

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan
Country flag
TYD updated today to port processing ?. No info from SA. Anyone else also had a car on Cygnus Leader? If so any updates on TYD/SA?

4thPcar

First Name
Ian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Previously: 914, 944 and 997 911S. Now Taycan
Country flag
TYD updated today to port processing ?. No info from SA. Anyone else also had a car on Cygnus Leader? If so any updates on TYD/SA?
welcome to the “I bought a Taycan that I cannot drive” club.

• Haha
Reactions: AV7

Cheche

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan
Country flag
Hello all, my Taycan was on the Cygnus Leader and I, too, had the delivery date in TYD changed from 01/07 to 01/21. I texted my SA and according to his system my car has already been “cleared for transport” and I should be able to finish paperwork and pick up car “early or middle of next week”. So I don’t think TYD is necessarily accurate, the actual delivery date depends on whether your car is missing a chip, who your dealer is etc…

AV7

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan
Country flag
Hello all, my Taycan was on the Cygnus Leader and I, too, had the delivery date in TYD changed from 01/07 to 01/21. I texted my SA and according to his system my car has already been “cleared for transport” and I should be able to finish paperwork and pick up car “early or middle of next week”. So I don’t think TYD is necessarily accurate, the actual delivery date depends on whether your car is missing a chip, who your dealer is etc…
May I ask who your dealer is?

yama

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Non Porsche
Country flag
Did it come? Have you posted?
I’ll pick it up early this week. I just went to check it out at the dealership. It looks amazing. Just has some stickers and small things to be cleaned and prepped before I can collect it.
Sponsored