January Delivery @Jacksonville Port (US Southeast destination)

SlipAngle

First Name
Kiran
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Porsche Taycan 4S, 2015 Subaru WRX
Country flag
Just got my MY22 4S a month ago (I think it came on the ship before Felicity Ace!). Bummed that I won't be able to meet up with you guys at PEC - but hopefully we all can do a drive together soon!
Quick question for anyone who's used the EA charging stations: I live near the Lenox Mall area but keep hearing about gunshots at the mall. Has anyone used that EA station? Does it feel safe to charge there?
Also, thought I'd share pics of my car for fun ☺
Have fun at dinner!

Porsche Taycan January Delivery @Jacksonville Port (US Southeast destination) Interior

Porsche Taycan January Delivery @Jacksonville Port (US Southeast destination) Overhead 1

Porsche Taycan January Delivery @Jacksonville Port (US Southeast destination) Taycan Front profile

tibiafx1

First Name
AC
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan 4S Chalk with Stealth wrap
Country flag
Just got my MY22 4S a month ago (I think it came on the ship before Felicity Ace!). Bummed that I won't be able to meet up with you guys at PEC - but hopefully we all can do a drive together soon!
Quick question for anyone who's used the EA charging stations: I live near the Lenox Mall area but keep hearing about gunshots at the mall. Has anyone used that EA station? Does it feel safe to charge there?
Have fun at dinner!

Interior.jpg

Overhead 1.jpg

Taycan Front profile.jpg
Great pics and awesome color! How do you like the burmester system?

SlipAngle

First Name
Kiran
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Country flag
Great pics and awesome color! How do you like the burmester system?
Thanks!
So far, I'm very happy with the Burmester system. The bass feels very tight and controlled. Other people in the forums have said that the highs are a little too subdued. That may be the case but I still feels the quality is great. It's better than the Harmon Kardon speakers in my old BMW and better than whatever is in my wife's Range Rover.
Although very expensive, I drive the car every day and so I get to listen to them constantly which justifies it in my mind. I have a pair of NHT 2.9s driven by a Rotel amplifier at home which is stellar and less expensive. But I rarely sit and listen to them anymore so this became my main listening space.
In short, I'd option the Burmesters once more if I had to do it all over again!

NoRPM22

First Name
Al
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan Volcano Grey
Country flag
Have fun at dinner!

Interior.jpg

Overhead 1.jpg

Taycan Front profile.jpg
Cool pictures! Curious how you took them? I would love to get such great snaps.

BCriss20

First Name
Brandon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Porsche Taycan
Country flag
I'll come swing thru, probably won't join for dinner. Wife and I have no babysitter. But see you all on Saturday

SlipAngle

First Name
Kiran
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Country flag
Cool pictures! Curious how you took them? I would love to get such great snaps.
Thanks!
For the interior shot and the front 3/4 angle shot, I used a Sony camera and edited them in Lightroom (everything was shot in RAW). As for the overhead shot, that was my Mavic Pro drone. Unfortunately, with new regulations, it has been increasingly more difficult to find places to legally fly my drone. The two exterior pics were from the parking lot of my work so I didn't have far to go haha!
I'm also interested in visiting Helen, GA. Not only does it seem like a fun town but it would be a great location for photo ops: German car in a German town!

If you end up taking any pics, I'd love to see them.

tayCanadian

First Name
Amit
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2020 Cayenne Coupe E-Hybrid (RIP), 2023 Taycan GTS
Country flag
Just finished all the mods today. Super happy with the result.
Mods:
-full matte wrap + ceramic coat
-tint
-sport side skirts(from suncoast parts) painted in high gloss black
-clear side markers
-22” techart formula VI wheels in high gloss black
-Michelin Pilot sport 4S tires
-Apple air tag for my single key!?
D4DF08F7-E4CF-4B29-B95F-450892706384.jpeg
D336B239-57A1-463A-9584-A5CDB88C9C37.jpeg
F2A4BEA4-0811-4206-ADEE-231900A43C3C.jpeg
25AED2BB-80A7-4DA7-AB5C-44A2C7C38CD3.jpeg
Looks gorgeous! I have a Chalk GTS on order that I am planning to do a matte PPF on too.

Can you please share which PPF you used? Was it Xpel Stealth?

Do you have any more photos you can share?