January Delivery @Jacksonville Port (US Southeast destination)

OP
OP
Prit

Prit

First Name
Colin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
CT4, Aspiring GTS ST owner.
Country flag
Same here! A bit old school to offer key rings IMO. I would have preferred a mug or thermos with a Porsche logo! At the time, I didn’t care. I just wanted to get my car and leave!
I felt the same! Lol ?
Sponsored

OP
OP
Prit

Prit

First Name
Colin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
CT4, Aspiring GTS ST owner.
Country flag
How long did it take you guys to pick up the car? I will be picking up this week and my kids are super excited to come along... they have heard too many stories now about how the car was made and shipped :)... The SA @hennesey (who owns a taycan) said I might need 2 hrs.
I think that’s about right. They setup your profile and go over the features with you.

tibiafx1

First Name
AC
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan 4S Chalk with Stealth wrap
Country flag
How long did it take you guys to pick up the car? I will be picking up this week and my kids are super excited to come along... they have heard too many stories now about how the car was made and shipped :)... The SA @hennesey (who owns a taycan) said I might need 2 hrs.
2 hours is about right. Kids may get bored….

SlipAngle

First Name
Kiran
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Porsche Taycan 4S, 2015 Subaru WRX
Country flag
I was at the dealership today as my friend was picking up his Taycan. The SA gave him a hat and floor mats. I asked about a coffee mug or travel mug like Dan1923 has. The SA said they sold out of them ?.
And it took him 2.5 hours from start to finish to sign all the paperwork, get the app set up, and go through its features.

NoRPM22

First Name
Al
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan Volcano Grey
Country flag
I am heading in today to complete the buying process and then pickup the car w family on Thursday. I have kept my cars for a long time, done much of their maintenance by myself. This is the first experience ordering a car like this and Porsche for the first time. Feels overwhelming to be honest :). But I am sure I will get used to it once I start driving an EV and Porsche for the first time. Of course, no more opening up the intake manifold or replacing the spark plugs :(

tibiafx1

First Name
AC
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan 4S Chalk with Stealth wrap
Country flag
I am heading in today to complete the buying process and then pickup the car w family on Thursday. I have kept my cars for a long time, done much of their maintenance by myself. This is the first experience ordering a car like this and Porsche for the first time. Feels overwhelming to be honest :). But I am sure I will get used to it once I start driving an EV and Porsche for the first time. Of course, no more opening up the intake manifold or replacing the spark plugs :(
And no service required for 2 years!