January Delivery @Jacksonville Port (US Southeast destination)

EDWJMCGRATH

First Name
ED
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
MACAN, TAYCAN ON ORDER
Country flag
OP
OP
Prit

Prit

First Name
Colin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
CT4, Aspiring GTS ST owner.
Country flag
My TYD updated to arriving in Jacksonville on 12/24 and at dealer on 12/31. Nice.

Dan1923

First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Taycan 4s
Country flag
Seim Aristotle is due to dock in Jacksonville on Dec 11 at 0:700 according to Maritime Optima

Porsche Taycan January Delivery @Jacksonville Port (US Southeast destination) 1638462729552

Tooney

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Taycan 4S
Country flag
Seim Aristotle is due to dock in Jacksonville on Dec 11 at 0:700 according to Maritime Optima
I think I would go by dates in Porsche export schedule, attached to post #58 above. It says Dec 21 for Siem Aristotle in Jacksonville.

OP
OP
Prit

Prit

First Name
Colin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Country flag
Siem Aristotle finally just docked in Emden. Let the loading begin!

Reactions: JGF

OP
OP
Prit

Prit

First Name
Colin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Country flag
My dates just slipped back to 1/21 at the dealer. Getting on the Siem Aristotle was 12/3 abs that changed to 12/24 which pushed everything after by 3 weeks. I will wait to see if it changes back on Monday. Bummer.

Tooney

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Taycan 4S
Country flag
My dates just slipped back to 1/21 at the dealer. Getting on the Siem Aristotle was 12/3 abs that changed to 12/24 which pushed everything after by 3 weeks. I will wait to see if it changes back on Monday. Bummer.
Keep watching your TYD "on vessel" milestone, even if it is not shown as achieved. Once on-vessel shows your car assigned to a vessel, use the vessel's shipping schedule for port dates, not TYD. TYD dates after Emden arrival are couple weeks out, not reliable.

MohCT4

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan 4 Cross Turismo
Country flag
Same. Don’t believe it. Like @Tooney said, TYD is notoriously unreliable. It should correct hopefully once the ship leaves port. I’m still confident our cars will arrive in December.

OP
OP
Prit

Prit

First Name
Colin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Country flag
Same. Don’t believe it. Like @Tooney said, TYD is notoriously unreliable. It should correct hopefully once the ship leaves port. I’m still confident our cars will arrive in December.
I believe you both are correct. My SA actually texted me yesterday saying that my car will be here by EOY and he’s always been super conservative with his guidance.

DACSarasota

First Name
Doug
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
22 Taycan RWD
Country flag
Same thing happened on my TYD. 1/21 which made my heart sank. Ironically I met with dealer yesterday to get everything in order and he felt real positive about delivery prior to EOY.

BTW, is the Porsche Connect account username and password the same for TYD?

OP
OP
Prit

Prit

First Name
Colin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Country flag
Same thing happened on my TYD. 1/21 which made my heart sank. Ironically I met with dealer yesterday to get everything in order and he felt real positive about delivery prior to EOY.

BTW, is the Porsche Connect account username and password the same for TYD?
I believe the password is the same. Did you get any insurance packages? Are you leasing or buying?