January Delivery @Jacksonville Port (US Southeast destination)

OP
OP
Prit

Prit

First Name
Colin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
CT4, Aspiring GTS ST owner.
Country flag
My car shows it it is assigned Siem Aristotle, but 12/24

Called my SA and he indicated sometimes the system takes a bit of time to catch up....hoping I didn't miss the boat too LOL.....I'm pretty convinced Uncle Joe will axe the $7500 tax rebate
I noticed something. My "Distance to Dealer" now says 299 miles instead of 4k miles. I think this means I'm actually on the vessel. Can you check yours!!
Sponsored

DACSarasota

First Name
Doug
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
22 Taycan RWD
Country flag
Mine says "on vessel" also but the dates are still off (48 days). 223 miles to dealership. I think this is good news. TYD just sucks!

Izzone

First Name
Randy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Taycan Turbo S
Country flag
mine just updated to "on the vessel 12/03

But then entering port Channel 01/14

LOL, something is messed up

OP
OP
Prit

Prit

First Name
Colin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Country flag
mine just updated to "on the vessel 12/03

But then entering port Channel 01/14

LOL, something is messed up
Mine did too. Exact dates as yours. It’s getting to the US at 12/15 (Baltimore) and 12/21 (Jacksonville) if earlier posts are correct, including VW shipping schedule.

Izzone

First Name
Randy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Taycan Turbo S
Country flag
yes that is what earlier post say....my SA said it should update in next few days...mine is going to Baltimore (then PA)...then I ship it to Florida

OP
OP
Prit

Prit

First Name
Colin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Country flag
Ok Siem Aristotle is in Rotterdam. It’s probably off/onloading. Next stop Baltimore. I am thinking it will stay 24 hours in port and ~10 days to get there so perhaps by Dec 15/16!! Then onto Jacksonville!!

Tooney

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Taycan 4S
Country flag
Ok Siem Aristotle is in Rotterdam. It’s probably off/onloading. Next stop Baltimore. I am thinking it will stay 24 hours in port and ~10 days to get there so perhaps by Dec 15/16!! Then onto Jacksonville!!
After watching port arrivals of other ships in Nov-Dec, I see that vessel transport ships have arrived on or the day before dates shown on shipping schedules. It may be that the dates shown for US ports are departure dates for the ships. TYD dates are nonsense.

OP
OP
Prit

Prit

First Name
Colin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Country flag
Ok the schedule posted is totally correct. Siem Aristotle left Rotterdam for Halifax with an ETA of 12/16. I think it will get to Baltimore by 12/19 and Jacksonville by 12/22.

MohCT4

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan 4 Cross Turismo
Country flag
Ok the schedule posted is totally correct. Siem Aristotle left Rotterdam for Halifax with an ETA of 12/16. I think it will get to Baltimore by 12/19 and Jacksonville by 12/22.
Checking on Maritime Optima shows it will be in Halifax 12/14, Baltimore 12/16, and Jacksonville on 12/18. Counting down...:clap:

NoRPM22

First Name
Al
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan Volcano Grey
Country flag
Mine did too. Exact dates as yours. It’s getting to the US at 12/15 (Baltimore) and 12/21 (Jacksonville) if earlier posts are correct, including VW shipping schedule.
Same for me too. How many days would it take from the port to dealer usually? I guess customs etc takes weeks.

Tooney

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Taycan 4S
Country flag
Same for me too. How many days would it take from the port to dealer usually? I guess customs etc takes weeks.
It can vary by port, how busy, and how far dealer is from port.
My car was on SFL Conductor. The ship docked at Baltimore port on Dec. 2. My car completed port processing on Dec. 3. @tbinmd 's car was at his dealer - which is 40 miles from the port - on Dec 4. My dealer is 300+ miles from port. My car has not reached dealer yet.