JD Power Taycan Survey

MissionC

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
MY2020 Taycan 4S
Country flag
I got a JD Power Taycan survey in the snail mail today. Anyone else received it?

I have, thus far, had a very trouble-free experience with my car (my heart does go out to the folks who’ve had to deal with battery and software campaigns), so most of my feedback was positive except for the back-up camera issue and spotty Homelink functions.
Sponsored

Reg

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan 4S
Country flag
I got a JD Power Taycan survey in the snail mail today. Anyone else received it?

I have, thus far, had a very trouble-free experience with my car (my heart does go out to the folks who’ve had to deal with battery and software campaigns), so most of my feedback was positive except for the back-up camera issue and spotty Homelink functions.
Is the survey about whether it works as advertised (like your issue with Homelink) or that you don't like a feature (like the back-up camera)? Those seem to be two different types of questions

OP
OP
MissionC

MissionC

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
MY2020 Taycan 4S
Country flag
Is the survey about whether it works as advertised (like your issue with Homelink) or that you don't like a feature (like the back-up camera)? Those seem to be two different types of questions
They just ask if you’ve had problems from a list of issues based on certain areas of the car. They also have room for free text answers, which I used

Reg

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan 4S
Country flag
They just ask if you’ve had problems from a list of issues based on certain areas of the car. They also have room for free text answers, which I used
Interesting, I haven't done one before but maybe will get one this time. Is the back-up camera in the problem category or is that in the free text area?

OP
OP
MissionC

MissionC

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
MY2020 Taycan 4S
Country flag
Interesting, I haven't done one before but maybe will get one this time. Is the back-up camera in the problem category or is that in the free text area?
It‘s one of the questions in the survey. Most of the questions are car specific, but the one about motor oil was good for a LOL.
Sponsored