KConway

First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 RWD Taycan
Country flag
My RWD due at dealer 7/8, 3/29 freeze date and production scheduled for 5/6 coming thru San Diego.
Initially my car beat my TYD date of 7/8/22 but now being held at my local dealership for a Burmester chip with no ETA.
Sponsored

MarkSCville

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Cross Turismo 4
Country flag
Wondering if anyone else has seen TYD to say vehicle is produced and in transit, but myPorsche still says vehicle is scheduled for production. Thanks..

ccyr15

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan 4s (upcoming), RX450H, Ram 1500
Country flag
Wondering if anyone else has seen TYD to say vehicle is produced and in transit, but myPorsche still says vehicle is scheduled for production. Thanks..
I believe the myPorsche site usually lags the TYD status, going by what others have reported.

My TYD is showing my car half way to Emden but myPorsche still says it is scheduled for production.

MarkSCville

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Cross Turismo 4
Country flag
Ok thanks. I also got a screenshot from the dealer saying it was on the way to Emden so I felt a little better. Now if it can get on a boat this week, I would be very happy..

nickmdp

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Taycan GTS ST
Country flag
Ok thanks. I also got a screenshot from the dealer saying it was on the way to Emden so I felt a little better. Now if it can get on a boat this week, I would be very happy..
Mine quite literally said scheduled for production up until a few days after it had shown up to the dealer and I had even seen it in person, so don't worry one bit about that

ccyr15

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Country flag
My car has made it successfully to Emden! Would love to see what ships are possible options, but the ship tracking site is still listing May dates, not sure what's going on there.

Seven days from start production to in Emden... Seems crazy.

MarkSCville

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Cross Turismo 4
Country flag
I just checked and it looks like mine made it to Emden today also.. Maybe ours will be on the same ship. I think it might be the SFL Conductor that is supposed to arrive on the 28th in Emden.

X88

First Name
Zain
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Taycan GTS
Country flag
I just checked TYD and it looks like my car (which passed CP8.0 on 06/24) has followed several others who posted here not too long ago, and paused en route to Emden to play golf at the Golf Club Hubbelrath 🫤. Odd, as Google Maps informs me that the club is closed on Mondays 😆

chalkrwd

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 TAYCAN RWD
Country flag
My Taycan arrived in Jacksonville on 6/26 and is already en route to dealer. TYD still estimating 7/8 but my dealer is only a few hours from Jacksonville so it will likely be there today. Can't pick it up until next week as I am out of town until July 4th. Very surprised by how quick everything has been!

update: arrived at the dealer

Last edited:

X88

First Name
Zain
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Taycan GTS
Country flag
I just checked TYD and it looks like my car (which passed CP8.0 on 06/24) has followed several others who posted here not too long ago, and paused en route to Emden to play golf at the Golf Club Hubbelrath 🫤. Odd, as Google Maps informs me that the club is closed on Mondays 😆
TYD shows my GTS finally made it to Emden! I'm hoping it would cross the Atlantic on the SFL Conductor, which is expected to start loading July 1. However My SA told me that the car was built with the Burmester amp missing and to be installed later, either at the port or at the dealership. Two steps forward and one step back 🫤

View attachment Export Schedule Week 21.pdf

ccyr15

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Country flag
A single production image has shown up!

Porsche Taycan July 2022 Delivery Taycan 4S

It's sitting in Emden but it looks like the next ship to go to Rhode Island doesn't load until next week, so I assume it will be radio silence for a bit.

Reactions: X88

X88

First Name
Zain
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Taycan GTS
Country flag

Taycan 4S.jpg

It's sitting in Emden but it looks like the next ship to go to Rhode Island doesn't load until next week, so I assume it will be radio silence for a bit.
Nice! I'm still waiting for a photo to show up for mine. Production completed on 06/24 and it's also sitting in Emden (in good company 🙂). Next boat to Houston leaves in a few days ...

ccyr15

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Country flag
Nice! I'm still waiting for a photo to show up for mine. Production completed on 06/24 and it's also sitting in Emden (in good company 🙂). Next boat to Houston leaves in a few days ...
Dock party!

My car completed on the 24th also. There wasn't any photos yesterday afternoon, but that one popped up this morning. Yours will probably show soon.

Reactions: X88

nickmdp

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Taycan GTS ST
Country flag

Taycan 4S.jpg

Is that Gentian Blue or Viola Metallic? Looks nice either way!