June 2022 Deliveries

DrLight

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan Turbo (one day)
Country flag
I was bored, so I looked up when Sunshine Ace will actually dock, since it's currently anchored a few dozen miles away. Looks like the port has it scheduled to dock tonight at 11pm and depart tomorrow at 7pm.
Looks like the docking of the Sunshine Ace has been delayed by 24 hours. Here is the updated schedule.
Sponsored

nickmdp

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Taycan GTS ST
Country flag
Interesting, the GTS ST was listed as port processing complete on 6/8, ahead of the 6/10 estimate, but my dealer delivery date was moved from 6/24 to 7/1. Hoping that doesn't mean some sort of stop sale when it gets here. Seems weird that it would take three weeks to get to delivery, even with it needing to get from the coast to the midwest.

Anyways, the anticipation is definitely growing as things get close. Stopping by the dealer this weekend to check out the PPF on his car before I have the same shop do mine too.

brae

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2020 718 GT4
Country flag
Looks like the docking of the Sunshine Ace has been delayed by 24 hours. Here is the updated schedule.
From ship tracking, it looks like it’s now proceeding to dock as per this updated schedule.

An interesting note is that my Track Your Dream page now shows tomorrow as the expected date for port entry, but the delivery date is still estimated 7/1. Hopefully there isn’t a lengthy delay at the port.

DrLight

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan Turbo (one day)
Country flag
From ship tracking, it looks like it’s now proceeding to dock as per this updated schedule.

An interesting note is that my Track Your Dream page now shows tomorrow as the expected date for port entry, but the delivery date is still estimated 7/1. Hopefully there isn’t a lengthy delay at the port.
Same here on the dates. Here's to hoping that it doesn't take three weeks to get to Colorado.

outie

First Name
Dennis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Tesla Model X, McLaren 720S Spider, Taycan GTS
Country flag
Picked up my GTS yesterday. Had a struggle with EA charging the first time not knowing what to do but the EA rep was able to walk me through. Car was lifted preparing to leave the dealer lot.

Porsche Taycan June 2022 Deliveries tempImageUReATD

BurntToast

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
1986 944 turbo and 2022 Taycan GTS (soon)
Country flag
Same here on the dates. Here's to hoping that it doesn't take three weeks to get to Colorado.
Tyd just updated mine from 7/1 to 7/8. Did yours change as well?

BurntToast

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Country flag
Yeah it did. So it looks like it estimates 3 weeks at the port before departure. I wonder if that’s accurate.
FYI - My SA just emailed a bit ago saying that it should take a week or two now that it's at the port. I'm not if I should believe that but he's been fairly accurate throughout, so maybe.

DrLight

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan Turbo (one day)
Country flag
FYI - My SA just emailed a bit ago saying that it should take a week or two now that it's at the port. I'm not if I should believe that but he's been fairly accurate throughout, so maybe.
Great, I should check in with mine. Now that rates keep going up, I should probably start the financing search now. Are you going through the dealership in Denver or the Springs?

BurntToast

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Country flag
Great, I should check in with mine. Now that rates keep going up, I should probably start the financing search now. Are you going through the dealership in Denver or the Springs?
Prestige in Denver

alaphaK

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Taycan CT
Country flag
I am going to pick up the car in long island tmr (I guess if I want, I could have picked it yesterday), very excited that the car arrived about 10 days earlier.
From the port process to arrival at the dealer is about a week time. And the dealer took a couple of days to have it ready. But the auto loan check took a couple of days.

alaphaK

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Taycan CT
Country flag
Some credit union are good. I got the loan from one and they gave me like 2.04% for 48 months.

Visceral

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
991 Turbo S. Spyder and CT4S on the way
Country flag
There is a stop sale that effects approximately 125 cars that is related to a flickering and blacking out PCM. It's a stop sale because it effects the backup camera. The campaign is called ANA6. I have no idea which cars, other than mine, it effects, but your dealer can look up to see if effects yours.
Sponsored