June 2023 Deliveries

DJ-UK

First Name
Daz
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Ex-iPace, Taycan RWD '23 lots of extra's.
Country flag
Posted on the stop sale thread also., not that useful but some detail... I received an update Yesteday, I will not be getting my car on Saturday (urrrhhh) as planned. ,I was told the Taycans are in 1 of 2 'Stop Sale' states; Mode 8 or Mode 9. Mode 9 needs to be checked by HQ, Mode 8 means it can be checked and released by the dealer. This seems to explain why some are taking days and others released same day. Mine is in mode 8, passed PDI and QA, but still at Sheerness…!!! Why is my car still at Sheerness...!!! If it was at the dealer, it would be released. Are people venting at their dealer, is there any point? I don't want to think I am getting pushed back becasue I am not having a go. Is there really anything we can do? :swear:
Sponsored

e92er

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan GTS ST
Country flag
Posted on the stop sale thread also., not that useful but some detail... I received an update Yesteday, I will not be getting my car on Saturday (urrrhhh) as planned. ,I was told the Taycans are in 1 of 2 'Stop Sale' states; Mode 8 or Mode 9. Mode 9 needs to be checked by HQ, Mode 8 means it can be checked and released by the dealer. This seems to explain why some are taking days and others released same day. Mine is in mode 8, passed PDI and QA, but still at Sheerness…!!! Why is my car still at Sheerness...!!! If it was at the dealer, it would be released. Are people venting at their dealer, is there any point? I don't want to think I am getting pushed back becasue I am not having a go. Is there really anything we can do? :swear:
Is Sheerness the port the car comes through before getting to your dealer?

e92er

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan GTS ST
Country flag
Thx. I’m assuming then mine is also stuck for the same reason at the port. 2 weeks and counting still. Unfortunately no one is returning my calls with any info.

Taycoon

First Name
Atul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Jaguar XK
Country flag
My Carmine Red Taycan is on the Seim Confucius Vessel and is scheduled to arrive at the Jacksonsville port on May 28 and hopefully be at the Atlanta Dealer by June 2 I am very excited to receive this fabulous electric Porsche

SergeyIndy

First Name
Sergey
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
24 Macan GTS, 23 Taycan Turbo, 20 Cayenne Turbo,
Country flag
My Carmine Red Taycan is on the Seim Confucius Vessel and is scheduled to arrive at the Jacksonsville port on May 28 and hopefully be at the Atlanta Dealer by June 2 I am very excited to receive this fabulous electric Porsche
Mine was on that ship and since it is heading to Jacksonville now, that means I am off the boat at Baltimore. My SA told me they drop it off at the Sparrows Point, which is confirmed to be true below.

Porsche Taycan June 2023 Deliveries 1685145249760

Taycoon

First Name
Atul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Jaguar XK
Country flag
Mine was on that ship and since it is heading to Jacksonville now, that means I am off the boat at Baltimore. My SA told me they drop it off at the Sparrows Point, which is confirmed to be true below.

1685145249760.png

Taycoon

First Name
Atul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Jaguar XK
Country flag
its possible our cars on the same boat my dealer salesman told me the boat was suppose to stop in Baltimore .My Porsche app is not providing me any details other than the map since it left the German port. All the Best.

Oyinko

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan 4S
Country flag
Is anyone able to get the last shipping schedule? My car arrived in Emden on 05/23 for arrival in Benicia estimated on 6/22.

DrMoo

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Macan
Country flag
Thanks for the info @DJ-UK
My experience has left me quite annoyed. Car completed 12 April and it’s been at Emden for a while. I have queried it with the dealer and they have claimed no issue, just congestion. It is quite frustrating but some clarity would be appreciated. Despite a relatively short wait due to securing a cancelled order to my spec this last few weeks has been uuurrrrggghhhh!!!

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
'23 CT4S
Country flag
Spoke with my SA yesterday and he confirmed that there is a stop sale and that some, not all, Taycans are impacted and will need a software update. He said my car is not impacted but for some reason has still been sitting in Halifax for 2 weeks now and won't be in Toronto for a few weeks.

lwc1001

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 Taycan 4 Cross Turismo
Country flag
Is anyone able to get the last shipping schedule? My car arrived in Emden on 05/23 for arrival in Benicia estimated on 6/22.
It might be on glovis corona. But it’s not suppose to arrive at Benicia until 6/27. And it shouldn’t be at emden until 5/28. That was the shipping schedule I found about a few weeks back

sbarker108

First Name
Stuart
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Tesla Model 3 Performance; TS on order
Country flag
I've just had an update to say mine is now waiting in Emden, due to sail to Sheerness on Friday and arriving at the dealers w/c 19th. Fingers crossed I'm hoping 21st pick-up and a nice drive back from Reading up to South Yorkshire.

Been the longest 12 months of my life.

The app still says stage 3 of course. If its not real-time, or close to, its a bit pointless really.
Sponsored