OP
ArabianOak

ArabianOak

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Porsche Taycan Turbo S
Country flag
How risky is buying a buyback car? I assume the original warranty still applies and one can get extended warranty (maybe more expensive compared to a non-buyback?) afterwards?
I assume so...i have 3 years of warranty left and i normally don't keep a car longer than that. should be good to go.
Sponsored

OP
OP
ArabianOak

ArabianOak

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Country flag
thanks for all the replies...i have my recall appt for next week at barrington...it says i can wait for the recalls to be done 2-3 hours...is that accurate?

Loltheinternet

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Land Rover Range Rover L405, 2020 Taycan Turbo
Country flag
thanks for all the replies...i have my recall appt for next week at barrington...it says i can wait for the recalls to be done 2-3 hours...is that accurate?
Definitely maybe. It took them 3 weeks to do mine (before I took delivery). Some folks report having it back the same day, others considerably longer. Seems to be a crap shoot.

General sentiment seems to be that newer model years take less time than older.

bah1590

First Name
Bob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan CT4
Country flag
The ANA6 adds a button which you can access while the camera is on.
Yes, another reason for the ANA6 update. Discovered that this morning you only need to long press the icon next to the backup screen and the garage door closes. Also the garage screen goes away after you are out of range of your house. Before the update I would always have to "X" out the screen.

OP
OP
ArabianOak

ArabianOak

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Country flag
one other question...how do i program the steering wheel to skip song? on my apple car play it seems that i can only skip songs by using the center touch screen...

Loltheinternet

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Land Rover Range Rover L405, 2020 Taycan Turbo
Country flag
one other question...how do i program the steering wheel to skip song? on my apple car play it seems that i can only skip songs by using the center touch screen...
Hold down one of the Diamond icon buttons (one on steering wheel, one on driver's display). That will pop up a menu to let you customize the action.

Also, I am obliged to say: RTFM. :)

OP
OP
ArabianOak

ArabianOak

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Country flag
Hold down one of the Diamond icon buttons (one on steering wheel, one on driver's display). That will pop up a menu to let you customize the action.

Also, I am obliged to say: RTFM. :)
Got it! Good info. Easy enough too...lol. I need about 6 of these diamond buttons apparently...lololol
Sponsored