Jackson

First Name
Jackson
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
BMW 640d, CT4
Country flag
Probably my post will help someone to make his own choice...

What a lovely color, initially I was in doubt with the thought that white color would be pretty much boring, but now I am super satisfied with the choice.
I tried to make sporty look as much as I can, so added maximum black stuff (high gloss black) around the car (except the 21' wheels, cuz I do not like all-black wheels).

Porsche Taycan Just picked CT4 Cararra White 5B209633-81C1-4E3E-9B26-B6B64479194D.JPEG

Porsche Taycan Just picked CT4 Cararra White photo_2022-01-31 12.59.30

Last edited:

PanameraFrank

First Name
Frank
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan 4S
Country flag
Carrara White is such a great color. I honestly think if they just called it "Carrara" and didn't mention white, more people would order it. It's very distinct, unlike most white paints.

I'd strongly consider it if I ordered a new Taycan and your car is lovely!

Last edited:

McgR

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan CT 4
Country flag
Carrera White is such a great color. I honestly think if they just called it "Carrera" and didn't mention white, more people would order it. It's very distinct, unlike most white paints.

I'd strongly consider it if I ordered a new Taycan and your car is lovely!
The color is called carrara white like marble not Carrera like the 911. ?. But it looks really good anyway. Congrats.

PanameraFrank

First Name
Frank
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan 4S
Country flag
Thanks, yeah, I'm aware. I fixed the autocorrect for you. The point was putting "white" in the name makes it a less popular choice. But I appreciate you both attempting to explain something I already know to me instead of congratulating the OP.

McgR

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan CT 4
Country flag
Thanks, yeah, I'm aware. I fixed the autocorrect for you. The point was putting "white" in the name makes it a less popular choice. But I appreciate you both attempting to explain something I already know to me instead of congratulating the OP.
Sorry. It was just funny because the autocorrect made the same correction in the title of the thread and twice in yours. Good the know autocorrect likes 911’s more than marbles. Anyway good choice and nice car.

gdavison

First Name
Graeme
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Cayenne E-Hybrid, Boxster GTS
Country flag
Probably my post will help someone to make his own choice...

What a lovely color, initially I was in doubt with the thought that white color would be pretty much boring, but now I am super satisfied with the choice.
I tried to make sporty look as much as I can, so added maximum black stuff (high gloss black) around the car (except the 21' wheels, cuz I do not like all-black wheels).

5B209633-81C1-4E3E-9B26-B6B64479194D.JPEG
Looks great, similar spec to what I ordered "white and lots of black highlits" .. did the same on my last couple Porsche's and you are correct the colour combo looks brill .. on my TCT I went with the 20-Inch Offroad Design Wheels