Woody

First Name
Ian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan Turbo S (due Dec), Porsche GT3, Land Rover Discovery, VW Transporter T6, Mini Cooper (Classic)
Country flag
To be honest, i have mixed feelings about it. At first I thought it might be a bit too creamy, however outdoors it looks more of a beige crayon than coffee.

And, the reactions have been strictly positive! Everyone seems to see a different tint of “something” in it which makes it a talking point. So far though, literally everyone has loved the color and thought it “stands out from the crowd”, which is somewhat calming to hear.

Would I pick it again? I’m not sure, the only alternative for me would have been crayon or white (to get the black details to pop), but neither of those are to me as special as coffee beige.

There’s so much to love about the car, and the uniqueness of the color just adds to the 10/10 experience.
Thanks for your very honest view. I am past the build freeze date and have yet to see a Coffee Beige car in person but I do admit to feeling very nervous.
I switched between Crayon and Cherry, then for some reason flipped to Coffee Beige almost at the last minute based on the paint sample I saw at the dealers and strangely on his strong recommendation that it would make the car ‘stand out’ just as you have said.
In truth the images make it look far more Beige/Cream than I would like but my children love it!
Oh well it is what it is as they say. I get my car early Dec so not long to wait.
Sponsored

oalsaker

First Name
Øystein
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Crayon Taycan 4s
Country flag
I saw one this Thursday when I picked up mine in Crayon. The colour looks a bit like sand, like a subdued nice yellow. I liked it quite a lot. Unfortunately I was a bit too excited about my own car to take any pictures but the indoor lighting was horrible anyway.

Woody

First Name
Ian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan Turbo S (due Dec), Porsche GT3, Land Rover Discovery, VW Transporter T6, Mini Cooper (Classic)
Country flag
Thanks Oystein, these pics make me feel a whole lot better about my colour choice!
I really like what I see it and I think with the all black ME wheels and rather large yellow PCCB callipers that come with the Turbo S, its going to look great. I also went with black leather interior to complete the contrast.
Glad you are loving your car. I must admit to being very jealous when I saw your pics of it as Crayon was very much on my shortlist. If Crayon had been a metallic paint colour, that would have have been a clear winner for me.
Anyway my OPC has just confirmed my car has now entered the body shop so hopefully it will complete build by end of month and be on its way for xmas!

oalsaker

First Name
Øystein
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Crayon Taycan 4s
Country flag
That car there had one of the best combinations of colour I have seen on a Taycan. While I prefer mine looking a little more sporty, this was a classy car, I am sure yours will be cool looking too :-D