Keyed! - Advice on best way to remove scratch?

Arno

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Porsche Taycan Turbo S & Tesla Model-S 100D
Country flag
I'm really sorry to see that, very sad that a few mindless idiots would do this. I'm happy contribute a few quid towards your repair and hopefully our fellow Taycan Forumers are too, so if someone with a bit of computer knowledge can setup an online collection, we can all contribute a small amount and get it repaired professionally with no shortcuts. Anyone able to set up an online collection?
During time we all encounters some damages. I just stick with the sympathy - it comes from the heart though. Sorry :cool:

OP
OP

UroDoc

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
812 Superfast; AMG GT 53; Taycan 4S; DB11
Country flag
I'm really sorry to see that, very sad that a few mindless idiots would do this. I'm happy contribute a few quid towards your repair and hopefully our fellow Taycan Forumers are too, so if someone with a bit of computer knowledge can setup an online collection, we can all contribute a small amount and get it repaired professionally with no shortcuts. Anyone able to set up an online collection?
That's very kind of you. Truly appreciate the sentiment. But please don't worry about that aspect of things.
Sponsored