leslitwin

First Name
Les
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
taycan 4S, Bentley GT
Country flag
I have been struggling to locate a low level knocking / rattle coming from the front of my taycan when going over rough road or bumps.
The sound is difficult to describe as not a traditional rattle or knock , however it's there all the time when going on a bumpy road. My best description is like a "whoop whoop" sound . Dealer says they cant hear it but family members can hear it so I am not going mad !! Wondered if anyone is getting the same ?
Sponsored

Neptune

First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan Turbo S
Country flag
Would you say that the sound of knocking from going over a speed bump happens when you feel like it only should only happen if you where going faster than you where over a speed bump?

OP
OP

leslitwin

First Name
Les
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
taycan 4S, Bentley GT
Country flag
Would you say that the sound of knocking from going over a speed bump happens when you feel like it only should only happen if you where going faster than you where over a speed bump?
Hi thanks for the reply...no its over a flat road with small bumps in the road. It almost sounds like a loose exhaust pipe. Speed bumps will show it up but driving at a low speed . Small pot holes will do it and its there on most road surfaces constantly . The more the car is shaken by bumps the more you hear it. Tried recording it but the exterior road noise masks it. I just need someone to take off the covers underneath and see if anything is loose. Porsche fixed a rattle in the drivers side door and replaced an entire transmission unit at the rear under warranty as had whinning noise from the rear axle. Think I bought a Friday afternoon car
Sponsored