tigerbalm

First Name
Damien
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan Turbo S, Fiat 500 EV
Country flag
US configurator says price of this option on a new car is $1680. That's factory installed, not a retrofit.
And that's additional cost to the standard 11 kW AC charger that comes by default.
Sponsored

AndiL

First Name
Andreas
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan 4S, ID. 3
Country flag
In Germany the 22kW OBC is listed with 2499€ (incl. 19% tax) in Tequipment. But this is also only the device. Assumptions are that work time might be around 10 hours with the corresponding rate. So could be 5000€ altogether in Germany.

CatWithBat

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan 4S
Country flag
Yes android auto is wireless with the uPdate. I have Taycan Turbo S MY2020 and android auto is working great. It took them 2 days to complete the update though!
Just got my MY21 4S back with the new update but no Android Auto (or Spotify) visible on the main screens. Tried unpairing/pairing again - no change. Phone is Android 12 so should be integrated into the phone. I wonder if there is a Taycan geo lock on these features?

BeauJTaylor

First Name
Beau
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2020 Porsche Taycan Turbo
Country flag
Just got my MY21 4S back with the new update but no Android Auto (or Spotify) visible on the main screens. Tried unpairing/pairing again - no change. Phone is Android 12 so should be integrated into the phone. I wonder if there is a Taycan geo lock on these features?
Having same issue in Texas

02bluesuperroo

First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Porsche Taycan 4s
Country flag
Shortly after receiving the ANA6 update when opening the car doors the hood popped as well. [just once] Discovered when selecting reverse a "Hood Open" alert message in the third tube. Car is 8 mos old with 9K miles, this never happend before.
This has happened on my MY2022 several times prior to the update. I just got the update a few days ago so I’ll report back any oddities.

Hirschaj

First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Taycan CT4 - Mamba Green, 2022 Challenger
Country flag
I deleted and added the timer back. It did not help. Had the same issue last night. The car charged for a while and then got stuck “initializing”. I had to change to direct charging and replug the charging cable. Next I will try a long direct charging session during the day to see if the problem lies with the PMC+ or with the software uPdate. Unfortunately I won’t be able to try this for about a week due to a trip.
I’ve been away on a business trip but this weekend I confirmed the PMC+ is the culprit. I can only successfully complete a charge if I reduce down to 50% charge rate. I have ordered a Lectron V-BOX to put up on the wall and I will get this Porsche POS fixed under warranty.

Chuck J

First Name
Chuck
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2020 Silver Taycan 4S, 2012 991 911 (sold), 1995 993 (Gave to son) 1965 356 (gave to son)
Country flag
I have a 2020 4S which has always indicated 260-280 miles range when 100% charged (or calculated at a lower charge level). The weirdest thing happened when I charged it up to 100% to make the trip to Tulsa for the two year inspection: the range showed 302 miles. I have not had the new uPdate completed yet. Other PCM items have also happened ever since they announced the update. I will be talking to them about those when I get there tomorrow. I'm wondering if they unlocked a little extra battery. I don't think that accounts for all of the 10% improvement, but it may be part of it.

Chuck J

Kayone73

First Name
Ed
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Taycan CT4S, Kia Telluride EX, Tesla Model Y
Country flag
Quickly skimming this thread all the way to the end I did not notice anyone address this:

Does this latest major PCM software update improve the vehicles Porsche Connect remote app connectivity? I feel like trying to ping my car and send remote commands (like AC cabin pre cooling during this scorching summer) via the Connect app is very hit or miss.

Chuck J

First Name
Chuck
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2020 Silver Taycan 4S, 2012 991 911 (sold), 1995 993 (Gave to son) 1965 356 (gave to son)
Country flag
Quickly skimming this thread all the way to the end I did not notice anyone address this:

Does this latest major PCM software update improve the vehicles Porsche Connect remote app connectivity? I feel like trying to ping my car and send remote commands (like AC cabin pre cooling during this scorching summer) via the Connect app is very hit or miss.
That's one of the problems I was talking about above And I have another update. In my case it completely stopped working.

Chuck J

Dee

First Name
Dee
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
A lot

Stop using Connect app.
I don't have the update yet but connection of MyPorsche app is rock solid lately.

Chuck J

First Name
Chuck
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Country flag
Stop using Connect app.
I don't have the update yet but connection of MyPorsche app is rock solid lately.
Actually, I must correct myself; I was talking about the my Porsche app

Chuck J

Reactions: Dee

Obi1

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2020 Taycan Turbo
Country flag
I was wondering if after the update there was more remote functionality with the myporsche app, specifically remote lock/unlock? I have a 2020 and I know later year models have this functionality but 2020 models didn’t. I know it is just a software fix so wondering if any of 2020 owners who have had the update noticed any new functions. The only icon I have right know is for pre cool/heat.

Dee

First Name
Dee
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
A lot
Just curious: is the Range mode 140/150kph bug gone?
Now, without nav destination, the max speed in Range mode is 140kph.
With nav destination it's 150kph.
Can someone check if that bug is gone with the new update?
What is the max speed in Range mode now?

Screenshot_20220814-201948.png

Pic for attention.
Anyone?

PDACPA

First Name
PDA
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Taycan RWD, 1989 911 Carrera
Country flag

Not sure if this will help, but thought I would share. I do this all the time. I have both the Connect and My Porsche app, but like the Connect better. What I have found is that when you open the app, it does not connect quickly and in my case, it helps to open the app and then go open another app and then swipe up on your phone an go back to it.

That being said, if I open Connect and hit Climate at the top even before it is connected, it does start cooling the car once connected.
Sponsored